Someday ago OnePlus launched two beast device OnePlus 8 & 8 Pro in their flagship lineup. Both the devices come with flagship-level performance with the build quality such as a super-smooth display, wireless charging, IP68 water resistance, along with improved cameras. OnePlus 8 comes with triple rare camera setup and another OnePlus 8 Pro comes with a quadruple-camera setup. One of the most highlighted features is the camera of both the device. You can enhance camera performance with the help of Google Camera [GCam 7.3]. After lots of research, we found Google Camera For OnePlus 8 & 8 Pro.
Google Camera For OnePlus 8 Pro [GCam 7.3]
OnePlus 8 Pro features a triple rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture along with an 8-megapixel telephoto camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a third 48-megapixel ultrawide camera with an f/2.2 aperture and the last one 5-megapixel depth camera sensor. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. Google camera Improves the Quality of Image of OnePlus 8 (Pro). The default camera app on OnePlus phones performs well in most conditions but Gcam takes a more detailed image than the stock camera. Here we found the best working Google Camera 7.3 for OnePlus 8 & 8 Pro.
Gcam For OnePlus 8 Pro
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already OnePlus 8 Pro comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.3 for OnePlus 8 Pro.
You can check the image quality difference between Google camera and stock camera, here:
Download Google Camera for OnePlus 8 (Pro)
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (OP7TSettingGizDev.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install OnePlus 8 (Pro) Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your OnePlus device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.
- Google Camera For MI 10 Pro
- Google Camera For Black Shark 2
- Gcam For Red Magic 3
- Gcam For Moto One Power
- Google Camera For Samsung Galaxy M21 [GCam 7.2]
If you love Google Camera for OnePlus 8 (Pro) article, then please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.