Today we share Gcam for Mi 10 Pro. Realme released a first flagship phone. Someday ago, Xiaomi launched MI 10 and MI 10 Pro with 5G connectivity. Also, this was the flagship device MI. MI 10 and MI 10 Pro was highlighted for their cameras. Specially MI 10 Pro for its 108 megapixels camera. Furthermore, it is operated by Android 10.0 with MIUI 11. Are you looking for a Google Camera for the MI 10? After lots of research, we found Google Camera For MI 10 Pro.
The stock camera brings many new features with Nightscape in the last monthly update. Though the stock camera of this device is capable enough. But if you want to try out some Gcam shots you can download this Gcam. Gcam is the best 3rd party camera app for MI 10/Pro. It takes a more detailed picture than the stock camera. The Google camera is of the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sight and best portrait with HDR+. Here we share the best working Google Camera MI 10 Pro.
Google Camera MI 10 Pro/10
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like Night Sight, HDR +, Portrait mode, Motion photo, Time Lapse, Panorama, PhotoSphere, Lens Blur, RAW, AR Stickers & few more. The device comes with Camera2API support so without root access you can download the Gcam and install it. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera MI 10 Pro.
Gcam For Mi 10 Pro
The Mi 10 Pro 5G on the rear packs a 108-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 aperture; a third 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 aperture and a fourth 20-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. On the front, the MI 10 Pro 5G packs a 20-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture. Check some shots captured by some members.
New Update ULTRA CVM Camera
This new update of Ultra CVM is especially for MI 10 5G variant. The device-specific Configuration file is now available. Thanks to one of my friend Saurav Mishra for this awesome tuned config file. All credits go to him. He tuned some back camera, ultrawide, and telephoto lens parameters which works best on MI 10 5G device. Download the Ultra CVM mode Gcam APK from the downloads section. Also, don’t forget to download the CVM config file for MI 10 5G.
Download Google Camera for MI 10/Pro
Thanks to the Burial Developer for this awesome Gcam Mod. Join their MI 10 Gcam Channel.
- Google Camera For OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro
- Google Camera For Black Shark 2
- Gcam For Red Magic 3
- Gcam For Moto One Power
Install MI 10/Pro Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
How To Use Config Files:
- Download above anyone config file.
- Open file manager, create a folder named GCam and then create another folder configs and configs7 in the same GCam folder.
- Now copy the XML file you downloaded into the configs and configs7 folder.
- Now open the Google Camera app, double tap on the dark area.
- The config file will be shown then click on restore.
That’s it now the Google Camera will work well!!
- Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy M31
- Google Camera For Realme X50 Pro [GCam 7.2 APK]
- Latest Google Camera GO APK For All Android Devices
- Download Google Camera For Poco X2 [GCam 7.2]
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your MI 10 device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. If you like those wallpapers, please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.