Today we share Gcam for Poco X2. Xiaomi Poco X2 is the best mid-range smartphone that comes with a fast 120Hz IPS LCD display. It has four cameras on the rear and two on the front. The Gcam is the best-ported camera app for Android, after lots of research, we found Google Camera for Poco X2.
This is the best 3rd party camera app for Poco X2. It takes a more detailed image than the stock camera. The Google Camera is the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sights and the best portrait with HDR+. Here we found the best working Google Camera for Poco X2.
Google Camera For Poco X2
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Poco X2 comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low-light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.4 for Poco X2.
Gcam For Poco X2
The camera is the highlight feature of this device. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Poco X2 on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.9 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. On the front, the Poco X2 packs a 20-megapixel primary camera with a 0.8-micron aperture and a second 2-megapixel camera with a 1.75-micron aperture. We’ve tested many GCams on the smartphone and found this compatible companion for the Poco X2.
Download Google Camera for Poco X2
For the Latest 8.4 version no need to use the config file. Just install and open it!!
Install Poco X2 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
How To Use Config Files:
- Download the above anyone config file.
- Open the file manager, create a folder named GCam, and then create another folder configs and configs7 in the same GCam folder.
- Now copy the XML file you downloaded into the configs and configs7 folder.
- Now open the Google Camera app, and double-tap on the dark area.
- The config file will be shown then click on restore.
That’s it now the Google Camera will work well!!
If you love Google Camera for the Poco X2 article, then please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, and Ringtones updates – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.