Today we share Gcam for Samsung Galaxy M31. Samsung Galaxy M31 is one of the best camera-centric smartphones that come with four cameras on the rear. This device is powered by Octa-core Exynos 9611 (10nm) Chipset, also based on Android 10.0 with One UI 2 skin on top. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M31.
This is the best 3rd party camera app for Samsung Galaxy M31. It takes a more detailed image than the stock camera. The Google camera is of the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sight and best portrait with HDR+. Here we found the best working Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy M31.
Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy M31
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, Google Lens mode & few more. Already Galaxy M31 comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture.
Gcam For Samsung Galaxy M31
The camera is the most highlight features in this device. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy M31 on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a fourth 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M31
- GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.5.190418.1850.apk [Recommended]
- Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.0 APK
Install Samsung Galaxy M31 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888 (JPEG).
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 2.0
If you love Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M31 article, then please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.
Leave a Reply