Today we share Gcam for OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro. OnePlus 7T is the best camera smartphone, and the camera setup is similar to the OnePlus 7 Pro. The stock camera brings many new features like Super Stable Video recording, dedicated Night Scape Mode, and a few more, but in some places, the image looks too warming. The Gcam is best-ported camera app for Android, after lots of research, we found Google Camera for OnePlus 7T.
This is the best 3rd party camera app for OnePlus 7T Series. Google camera Improves the Quality of Image of OnePlus 7T. Also, it takes a more detailed image than the stock camera. The Google camera is of the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sight and best portrait with HDR+. Here we found the best working Google Camera 7.3 for OnePlus 7T.
Google Camera For OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already OnePlus 7T comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.3 for OnePlus 7T.
Gcam For OnePlus 7T & 7T Pro
OnePlus 7T features a triple rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.6 aperture; a second 12-megapixel telephoto camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a third 16-megapixel ultrawide camera with an f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. If you need more detail and realistic in the image, then try and install Google Camera on OnePlus 7T.
Download Google Camera for OnePlus 7T
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (OP7TSettingGizDev.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (OP7TSettingGizDev.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
- Now, Open the Google Camera app > Settings > Advanced.
- Set Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.2 & Shadow Saturation to 1.6
- Again head over to the settings > Advanced > Enable Enhanced HDR+.
Install OnePlus 7T Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your OnePlus device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.