Earlier this year Samsung launched the latest M series device. They called it Samsung Galaxy M21. This is another camera-centric smartphone that comes with triple rare camera setup. Samsung Galaxy M21 captures undoubtedly the best quality image in this price segment. You can enhance camera performance with the help of Google Camera [GCam 7.3]. After lots of research, we found Google Camera For Samsung Galaxy M21.
Google Camera For Samsung Galaxy M21
Samsung Galaxy M21 features a triple rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/2.0 aperture along with an 8-megapixel ultrawide camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a third 5-megapixel depth camera with an f/2.2 aperture. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. Gcam Improves the Quality of Image of Samsung Galaxy M21. The default camera app on Samsung phones performs well in most conditions but Gcam takes a more detailed image in some situations. Here we found the best working Google Camera 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy M21.
Gcam For Samsung Galaxy M21
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already OnePlus 8 Pro comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy M21.
You can check the image quality difference between Google camera and stock camera, here:
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M21
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage and then open the GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Config file for Samsung Galaxy M21 – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (OP7TSettingGizDev.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Samsung Galaxy M21 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A51
- Google Camera For Redmi Note 9 Pro And Pro Max
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Stock Wallpapers
- Motorola Moto G8 Stock Wallpapers
- Google Camera For Galaxy M30s
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy M21
If you love Google Camera, then please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.