Install Enhanced Camera Mod On Honor 8 For Getting Better Quality
Previous year Honor launched Honor 8 device with EMUI 4.1. Honor 8 is a most popular Android smartphone in Honor series. Many developers work on this phone. Developer makes TWRP recovery, root, custom ROM and much more for this device but yesterday one Xda developer ” JF-GINO ” build Enhanced Camera Mod On Honor 8 For Getting Better Quality picture. If you used the rooted and installed TWRP device, then you try this mod. This Enhanced Camera Mod gives more extra features that you see below in features selection.
This app installs by TWRP recovery. EMUI 4.1 is stock ROM on Honor 8 device, and its camera comes with many features. But this app gives you more features that you show below in details. Who love photography, customization then you can install it. This Mod Compression Jpg Quality set to 100% also Higher Bitrate 1080p Video Recording (28mbps), More aggressive handling of high ISO aliasing and much more.
This app works only EMUI 4.1 (tested) or EMUI 5.0 (not tested).
Move To Table
You may also like:-
Enhancement Tweak Version Features:-
- JPG Compression Quality set to 100%.
- Larger Image Buffer.
- Higher Bitrate 1080p Video Recording (28mbps).
- Better Chroma Conversion between B&W & Colour Sensor.
- The Higher rate of B&W Sensor Detail mixed with blend matrix.
- Larger color information flow from the color sensor in blend matrix.
- Better overall handling of ISO exposure settings.
- Better low light performance.
- Less noise at low ISO.
- More aggressive handling of high ISO aliasing.
- The extra frame of bracketing for HDR modes.
⇓⇓ Download Enhanced Camera Mod On Honor 8 ⇓⇓
If you uninstall this Mod then flash this uninstaller.zip file
How To Install:-
- Download Camera mod zip file and transfer it to your SD card or phone memory.
- Now switch off your device and boot into recovery mode by holding volume down up + power key.
- First, take a nandroid backup of your device.
- Now navigate the Camera mod zip file and select it.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait for the process complete.
- Then reboot the device.
If you like this post, please hit the share button to share this article on social media. :p :p :p