This year Qualcomm launched Snapdragon 845 and Snapdragon 855 flagship processor and many phones come with Snapdragon Camera for professional camera Features. Some Android device has no professional camera options Like other flagship devices. The Camera app will enable pro camera option, HDR+ with many effects like Google Camera. Some Android device also came with Snapdragon Gallery app for view images, photos with edit option. If you want to try the Snapdragon camera and Snapdragon Gallery app on your Android device, So here is the apk file and flashable zip file for the app you can install.
The camera app and gallery apps built for LineageOS, many devices come with LineageOS they can install the app simply. But others users like OnePlus, Htc, Xiaomi Android one, Google Pixel, stock-based ROM users also can install this modded Snapdragon Gallery and Camera App. This mod will work in Stock-based Rom’s, LineageOS, OnePlus Oxygen Os and MIUI UI. Snapdragon Gallery app comes with many features like edit after capture photo, detail view. The Camera App comes with pro camera option Macro Modes and many more features.
We have uploaded the Camera app and Snapdragon Gallery apk and the flashable zip file to install in the system for old and new Android devices. The Modded app supports both Android 7.0 and Android 8.0 devices you can install it on rooted and non-rooted devices. So here is the Snapdragon Gallery app and Snapdragon Camera app for Android 7.0 Marshmallow and Android 8.0 Nougat devices.
- DSLR options like macro modes
- Macro modes
- More iso
- Chroma flash
- More HDR Options
- And More
Download Snapdragon Gallery & Snapdragon Camera
We have uploaded both flashable and apk file. If you have rooted device with twrp recovery, then you can flash the flashable zip. For non-rooted user can install the apk file.
- Rootless Snapdragon Camera 3.0.r2
- Magisk Version
- Camera Apk
- Flashable zip (Android 8.0)
- Flashable zip (Android 7.0)
- Android 10 Snapdragon Camera Flashable zip (Android 10)
How To Install Snapdragon Gallery & Camera App
- Simply you can install the apk file on your device if this step not works, you install a flashable zip file on your device with TWRP recovery.
TWRP Recovery guide
1. Install TWRP recovery from here ⇒ Install TWRP Recovery on Latest Android Devices.
2. Download flashable zip for your device Android 7.0 or Android 8.0 device.
3. Copy the flashable zip to your phone storage or internal storage.
4. Turn off your device and turn on into recovery mode by Volume Navigation key.
5. Install the flashable zip via recovery and reboot the device.