Here is the Full step-by-step guide on How To Install TWRP Recovery On the Latest Android Devices Android 11, Android 10, and Android 9.0. We have already posted the Latest TWRP Recovery with the latest list of TWRP 3.3 now we will guide you how to install it via fastboot mode, custom recovery and Flashify app. Custom Recovery is one of the essential parts of an Android Phone. Without custom recovery, you can’t root the device. When you install TWRP, you can able to flash moded zip files others ROM’s, boot animation, and many more. Team Win Recovery Project TWRP recovery is the best-known custom recovery for a few years.
With TWRP recovery you can update your device, install OTA updates also official updates. You can flash the system.img, boot.img, recovery.img, user data and cust.img files. Also, you can backup your device back-ups like apps, NV partition, Full ROM boot, and system.img. With the help of twrp recovery you can fix permission also you can access file manager and ADB sideload. So Stock recovery can’t this job but twrp can.
In this guide, you can able to learn How to Install TWRP Recovery on Latest Android 11, Android 10. You can flash twrp with three different way first is fastboot method, the second is the Flashify method (this method need root access), and the third one is the Update TWRP Recovery Using Old TWRP Recovery method from the install images option.
Note: This method will not work on Samsung and MTk device for Samsung devices follow this guide Samsung Odin Flash Tool Guide. Follow this guide for Mediatek Android Device Mtk Smart Phone Flash Guide.
- Charge your device.
- Backup old firmware or stock recovery.
- First Unlock Bootloader You can read the guide ⇒ How To Unlock Android Bootloader Via Fastboot Command
- Enable USB Debugging ⇒ Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging Mode And OEM Unlock On Android Devices
- Install adb-fastboot driver for your device ⇒ Adb And Flashing USB Drivers For Android Xiaomi, Huawei And Others
Download Latest TWRP Recovery and ADB Fastboot Tool
How To Install TWRP Recovery Via Fastboot Command
1. Read all the Requirements Download twrp recovery and lastest Minimal ADB And Fastboot Tools zip file.
2. Download Latest TWRP Recovery Now save the recovery as recovery.img for flashing and copy it to the latest fastboot-tool folder.
3. Connect your phone to pc. Make sure the driver is installed successfully, Also Enable USB Debugging, and unlock the bootloader before start the process.
4. Open Cmd Window on “adb-fastboot platform-tools” folder by Hold Shift + Mouse Right Button ⇒ Open Command Window Here.
5. Now boot your Android device into bootloader mode by using the following command, or you can do it manually by Volume Up or Down + Power Key.
adb reboot bootloader
6. Now check device is connected or not via this command.
If shows “waiting for any device” then re-install the driver, Or install it manually via the device manager.
7. Once your device connected, paste the following command to flash twrp recovery via Fastboot Command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Note:- Be sure you have renamed the twrp img twrp-3.*.1*-*-.img to recovery.img. For Huawei Android 8.0 devices use this command “fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk recovery.img“
8. Once twrp flashing is done, You can reboot the device anytime by following this command.
9. Or you can directly reboot your device into twrp recovery by following this fastboot command.
fastboot reboot recovery
Note: Linux user, use the code: “sudo fastboot flash” and mac user “./fastboot flash“[bs-white-space]
Update TWRP recovery Using old TWRP recovery
1. Reboot your device into recovery mode.
2. Select Install ⇒ Install Image ⇒ Browse Twrp.img ⇒ Select Partition Recovery ⇒ Swipe To Confirm Flash.
3. Back and reboot the device or reboot into recovery mode from the reboot option.
Other TWRP Guides –
Comment below if you were getting any errors we can help you with that.