How To Download Latest TWRP Recovery For Your Android Device [2019 Update]
Are you looking for the latest twrp recovery for your Android Phone? Then you have visited the right place. Here we will be sharing the Latest TWRP Recovery For Your Android Device 2019 list. You can also find Latest TWRP 3.2 for the Top 2019 Android phones on this page.
If you are an Android Geek, you will know the important parts of Android for modding rooting. Custom Recovery is one of the essential parts of Android Phone. Without custom recovery, you can’t root the device. When you install twrp, you can able to flash moded zip files other Rom’s, boot animation and many more. Team Win Recovery Project Twrp recovery is the best-known custom recovery from few years.
Team Win Recovery Project is the only Custom recovery which gave updates on Latest Android devices. TWRP team (Team Win Recovery Project) Relsead Latest TWRP 3.2 support Android Nougat, Android Oreo devices. We will be share all the Latest TWRP 3.2 links for top 2019 Android Device.
TWRP Recovery Features:
- Flash Zip Files
- Flash .img files
- Reset (Format Device)
- Wipe Data, System, Cache, Internal Storage
- Backup / Restore Full Rom’s, Apps
- Fix Permission
- Install Ota update Via zip or via ADB Sideload
- Terminal Emulator
- File Manager
- Reboot into bootloader mode, normal mode, recovery mode
- And more
Latest TWRP 3.2.3-0 Changelogs:
* Fix automatic installing of OTA zips on encrypted devices * Remove SuperSU from TWRP * Support both md5 and md5sum file extensions when doing MD5 checking for zip files
Download TWRP Recovery For Your Android Device
You can download Latest TWRP Recovery from their official website or TWRP official app twrp manager. But we will recommend download from the official website we will guide you on how to download the TWRP Recovery from the official TWRP website.
1. Go to the official TWRP website⇒.
2. You can look for your device or search with device code or model no.
3. Now go to the Download Links table and select any nearest server.
4. Download the latest twrp recovery .img file.
5. Now save the recovery as recovery.img for flashing and copy it to the latest fastboot-tool folder.
Download TWRP 3.2 for top 2019 Android Devices
|Device Name||Download Link|
|Google Pixel 2||TWRP for walleye|
|Google Pixel 2 XL||TWRP for taimen|
|Google Pixel 3||TWRP for blueline|
|Google Pixel 3 XL||TWRP for crosshatch|
|Huawei Honor View 10||TWRP for berkeley|
|Huawei Mate 10 Pro||TWRP for blanc|
|Huawei P20 Pro||TWRP for charlotte|
|Nokia 8||TWRP for NB1|
|OnePlus 5||TWRP for cheeseburger|
|OnePlus 5T||TWRP for dumpling|
|OnePlus 6||TWRP for enchilada|
|OnePlus 6T||TWRP for fajita|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (Exynos)||TWRP for greatlte|
|Samsung Galaxy S9 (Exynos)||TWRP for starlte|
|Samsung Galaxy S9+||TWRP for star2lte|
|Sony Xperia XA2||TWRP for pioneer|
|Xiaomi Mi 8||TWRP for dipper|
|Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro||TWRP for sakura|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro||TWRP for whyred|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 6||TWRP for tulip|
We will be adding more device when it will launch, For installation follow the full guide with the screenshot.
You Might Also Like: How To Use CloudFlare 184.108.40.206 DNS On Any Android Device
Comment below if you do not find your device, We can search for you 🙂