Two months ago Huawei launched EMUI 5.0 with mate 9 smartphone. This latest version UI comes with many new features. EMUI 5.0 is best-optimized UI I have ever seen. EMUI 5.0 added many thinks and more camera mode. World first 3D panorama camera mode comes with this UI in a smartphone. After many week developers extract 3D panorama camera mode for EMUI 5.
This app installs without rooted device by standard app installation format. You can touch and hold the “snapshot” button while moving the phone around an object or rotate the phone around. After you release the button, in the gallery, select the photo you just took, there is a 3D modeling option for you to view the 3D version of the photo. Who love photography they can install it and use 3D features on your EMUI device.
This app works only EMUI 5.0 running device, don’t install on other UI devices it doesn’t work.
Check this video for complate guide:
- Download com.fyusion.sdk_4.11.11.apk file.
- Install com.fyusion.sdk_4.11.11.apk.
- After installing Open default camera app.
- Swipe left at main camera mode.
- You can see the plugin enabled automatically.
- Click 3D panorama mode.
- Snapped photo will be able to view in Stock Gallery with 3D viewing mode working!
⇓⇓ Download 3D Panorama Camera Mode ⇓⇓
You may like also:-
If you like this post, please hit the share button below to share this article on facebook, twitter and google friends….. :p :p :p