Today we share Gcam for Samsung Galaxy A51. Samsung Galaxy A51 is one of the best camera-centric smartphones that come with four cameras on the rear. This device is powered by Octa-core Exynos 9611 (10nm) Chipset, also based on Android 10.0 with One UI 2 skin on top. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A51.
This is the best 3rd party camera app for Samsung Galaxy A51. It takes a more detailed image than the stock camera. The Google camera is of the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sight and best portrait with HDR+. Here we found the best working Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A51.
Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A51
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, Google Lens mode & few more. Already Galaxy A51 comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture.
Gcam For Samsung Galaxy A51
The camera is the most highlight features in this device. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A51 on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.0 aperture; a second 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a fourth 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A51
- GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.5.190418.1850.apk [Recommended]
- Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.0 APK
Install Samsung Galaxy A51 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888 (JPEG).
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 2.0
- Go to Camera app settings > Advanced >Base > Config > Pixel2018 HW Zsl HDr(need YUV).
- Select Front & Back Camera to Pixel 3 XL.
If you love Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A51 article, then please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.