The Samsung Galaxy M21 offers Super AMOLED with a full view dewdrop notch display. The smartphone looks premium and beautiful, and it comes with the Exynos 9611 Processor. Are you looking for a way to root Galaxy M21? Then you are the right place. To maximize its performance and get control of system files, you can root your device. Magisk is the perfect way to root your Android device, and here we share a secure method to install the official Magisk on Samsung Galaxy M21. This article will help you to root Samsung Galaxy M21 with Magisk Patched Boot Image by following these steps below.
Some days ago, Samsung launched its latest M-series smartphone, and the Samsung Galaxy M21 is one of the excellent mid-range phones. After rooting Galaxy M21, you can get some extra benefits. Also, you can install many Magisk modules like Mod, font, theme to increase your device performance. But before starting to process backup of your device data, it wipes full storage, and one thing warranty will void after rooting the device.
Way To Root Samsung Galaxy M21
Here we share a complete guide to “Root Galaxy M21” without TWRP recovery. Before starting the process makes sure, your device bootloader must be unlocked. First, we will create a patched boot.img using Magisk canary then flash this boot.img.tar using ODIN Tool to root. If you have Samsung Galaxy M21 and you want to install root your smartphone. Then read the full guide to make it easier.
- Before starting the rooting process, do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install Samsung Driver.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock on Samsung Device to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Download Required Files and Read Guide.
Download Samsung Galaxy M21 Root Files
Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy M21 On Android Pie
- Download stock firmware for your device. (Version should be similar on which your phone is running). Each country has different firmware so you have to look for it.
- Then extract it and copy the AP tar file to your device.
- Now install the ‘Canary Patched Magisk‘ apk on your device and open it.
- In Magisk Manager, Open Settings ⇒ Patched Boot Output Format and select “.img.tar“.
- After that back to Magisk home and select “Install ⇒ Install ⇒ select and patch file” option.
- Now select the AP tar file. Magisk Manager will patch the whole firmware file and store the output to [Internal Storage]/Download/magisk_patched.tar.
- Connect your device to the computer and copy the “magisk_patched.tar” on your desktop.
- After that download Odin and extract Odin-v3.*.* and run Odin3 vx.xx.exe.
- Then Switch Off your device.
- Turn your device into Download Mode By (Power + Volume Up).
Keep Pressing Volume Up to acknowledge the warning Then Phone Will Turn Download Mode
- Again Connect your phone with PC via USB.
- ODIN will detect your device.
- check Auto Reboot from Option.
- That is, check the AP Box, select the ‘magisk_patched.tar‘ file.
- Like the Screenshot:
- Now click Start Button on ODIN to begin the installation process.
- Read here for a full guide on Flash TWRP using Odin on Samsung Galaxy devices
- Once done you’ll see PASS!
- It will auto reboot and then install Magisk Manager APK.
Thanks to SY TRUNG for trying out the process, he corrected the post with proper instructions.
If you have any problems, comment below, also, for more updates on stuff like Mods, wallpapers, themes etc. like our Facebook page.
Other Devices Recoveries