Here is the latest Samsung Android Driver for all new Samsung Android devices Galaxy S9, Galaxy 10, and Galaxy Note 10. We have uploaded all the Samsung USB Driver, Samsung ADB drivers, and fastboot drivers including the Samsung Modems driver for flashing with ODIN Tool. This driver is required to connect your device with pc to transfer files, update device firmware, and install twrp recovery via fastboot mode. Samsung launched many new Phones with the latest Exynos 9810 and Snapdragon 845, and some of the devices don’t support Windows 10, But here is the new Samsung driver That supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and MAC Os. We will show you how to install the Samsung Android driver on your pc manually via the device manager.
The Latest Drivers support Windows and MAC these drivers include MTP, ADB, FASTBOOT, and Samsung modem drivers. Samsung modem driver is required for flashing Samsung device in Download mode if the device bricked.
- Supported Device
The Samsung Driver supports almost old and new 2023 Samsung Android devices, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S11, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy J7, Galaxy J8, Galaxy J5 Etc.
Download Samsung Android Driver
Samsung USB Driver 2023 Version ⇒ Samsung USB Driver v1.7.59.zip
Samsung Driver For Old Phones ⇒ SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip
Samsung ADB, FASTBOOT, MODEM Drivers, for Manual Install ⇒ Samsung-ADB-FASTBOOT-MODEM-Drivers.zip
How To Install Samsung USB Driver on Windows
1. Before we start the guide make sure you have enabled USB Debugging on Samsung device because adb driver does not detect until enabling the USB Debugging to go to the anchor text and read the guide.
2. There is two way you can install the drivers automatically on your Windows Pc; one is by installing the latest Samsung Driver.
3. Method 2 manually via the device manager. Download the Samsung Android Driver ADB FASTBOOT MODEM Drivers zip file and unzip the driver folder on your pc now Open the device Manager by running “devmgmt.msc.”
4. Now connect your device and select Unknown, adb, fastboot device by right click ⇒ Update driver
- Select Browse my computer for driver software
5. Browse the Samsung USB driver folder and install it.
6. Once driver installation is done reboot your pc and connect your device.
More Drivers ⇒
We hope you found the latest Samsung Android Driver we have written with complete instructions and screenshots. If you still don’t understand how to install just comment below, and we will surely help you :).