Here is the latest Samsung Android Driver for all new Samsung Android device Galaxy S8, Galaxy 9 and Galaxy Note 8. We have uploaded all the Samsung USB Driver, Samsung ADB driver, fastboot driver include Samsung Modems driver for flashing with ODIN Tool. This driver required to connect your device with pc to transfer files, updating device firmware and install twrp recovery via fastboot mode. Samsung launched their many new Phones with latest Exynos 9810 and Snapdragon 845, and some of the devices don’t support Windows 10, But here is the new Samsung driver That support Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and MAC Os. We will show you how to install Samsung android driver on your pc manually via the device manager.
The Latest Samsung USB Driver support Windows and MAC these drivers include with MTP, ADB, FASTBOOT and Samsung modem driver. Samsung modem driver required for flashing Samsung device in Download mode if the device bricked.
The Samsung Android Driver support almost old and new 2018 Samsung Android devices, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Plus, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy J7, Galaxy J8, Galaxy J5 Etc.
Download Samsung Android Driver
Samsung USB Driver 2018 ⇒ SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_ver_22.214.171.124.exe
Samsung Driver For Old Phones ⇒ SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip
Samsung ADB, FASTBOOT, MODEM Drivers, for Manual Install ⇒ Samsung-ADB-FASTBOOT-MODEM-Drivers.zip
How To Install Samsung USB Driver on Windows
1. Before we start the guide make sure you have enabled USB Debugging on Samsung device because adb driver does not detect until enabling the USB Debugging to go to the anchor text and read the guide.
2. There is two way you can install the drivers automatically on your Windows Pc; one is by installing the latest Samsung Driver.
3. Method 2 manually via the device manager. Download the Samsung ADB FASTBOOT MODEM Drivers zip file and unzip driver folder on your pc now Open device Manager by run “devmgmt.msc.”
4. Now connect your device and select Unknown, adb, fastboot device by right click ⇒ Update driver
- Select browse my computer for driver software
5. Browse the driver folder and install it.
6. Once driver installation is done reboot your pc and connect your device.
More Drivers ⇒
We hope you like the guide we have written with complete instruction and screenshot. If you still don’t understand how to install just comment below, we will surely help you :).