Here is the latest guide to Install System Wide fastboot and ADB on Windows 7/8/10 pc and laptop. We will also share the Latest Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools for Windows and How to Install System Wide. With System Wide fastboot ADB Install you can flash recovery.img, boot.img system.img file from anywhere on your pc no need to copy fastboot and adb.exe.
2018 there is new lots of Android phone will come with new Android operating system Android O and Android P, and the new Android operating system needs new ADB and Fastboot Tools to develop and customizes the phone. If you are a developer and Android Geek want’s to customize the phone you need the ADB android and Fastboot SDK Tools to flash boot, recovery images, and many customizations. We have shared the latest Minimal ADB and Fastboot-Tools and uploaded only latest ADB and Fastboot Tools in the zip file.
About Android SDK
The Android Studio or Android SDK tools used for the developed Android application. However, if you need it for small jobs like unlocking the bootloader, flashing boot or recovery image or the full factory images, you can also use the Minimal version of ADB and Fastboot Tools for Windows. The main Android Studio or Android SDK tools size are too big but Minimal ADB and Fastboot-Tools only are 4 to 5 Mb. Here we have shared the Minimal ADB and Fastboot-Tools and uploaded only latest ADB and Fastboot Tools in the zip file.
Why System Wide fastboot/ADB?
Whenever you access ADB and fastboot programs in your own computer, you constantly have to browse into the directory in which you extracted the binaries. Start a command prompt in within that folder and execute the desired control — not overly simple, right? Luckily, XDA member eqbirvin has found a workaround that allows you to use System Wide fastboot and ADB so which you are able to conduct and execute commands from anywhere in your own PC.
How to Install System Wide fastboot/ADB on Windows
1. First Download Latest Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool zip from the anchor text and unzip the zip file.
2. Now create “Android” folder on the root directory of Windows OS installed drive for default C:\Android\.
3. Next Copy the “platform-tools” folder from platform-tools-latest-windows to the C:\Android\ directory.
4. Now open Control Panel from start menu and go to System and go to Computer name, domain, and workgroup settings tab and Click on “Change settings.”
5. Now go to the Advanced tab and then click “Environment Variables” on System Properties.
6. In the Environment Variables Window under the “System Variables” section, double click “Path.”
7. Now Add New System Variables Click on New enter the directory of the platform-tools folder C:\Android\platform-tools.
8. Finally select C:\Android\platform-tools and click OK and reboot the pc.
Now you can use fastboot, and ADB from any directory from your pc just open the command window on the directory of .img or OTA zip folder and use fastboot adb command on the command window.