Install EMUI 8.0 Honor 8 Oreo Update
Oh! Finally, after a long waiting yesterday, Huawei officially provide beta test registration for Honor 8. Beta Android Oreo for Honor 8 is now available for download. This update is release fo china version device. Maybe a month after Honor 8 also get this beta test update. A month ago Honor India share that Honor 8 would not receive the Android 8.0 OREO update, just get EMUI 8 features like MiUI. Then yesterday released EMUI 8 for honor 8 Chinese version. So today we share a guide to install EMUI 8.0 Honor 8 Oreo update.
Move To Table
Android Oreo for Honor 8:
Beta android 8.0 OREO update now available with latest build version. Many users asking when Huawei release EMUI 8 for Honor 8 so today we share the full process to Honor 8 Oreo Update. This EMIUI 8.0 update is available for Chinese Honor 8 FRD-AL00 device. Twitter user @dkionline tweeted that show Android Oreo builds for the FRD-AL00 Honor 8, and that it has Project Treble support. Download and install EMUI 8.0 Honor 8 Oreo Update.
Huawei already started Android 8.0 Oreo for Honor 8 registration. EMUI 8.0 comes with lots of new features. Like new floating Navigation dock, new split-screen key, New smart notifications, home key shortcut, updated Phone Manager and LinkedIn integration. If you want to update your device then you need to install TWRP recovery on Honor 8. So let’s go instruction to install EMUI 8.0 Honor 8 Oreo Update.
- Please, first of all, check your device model number.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Need to unlock bootloader and install TWRP recovery on Huawei 8.
- Download Android Oreo firmware for Honor 8 from below.
Download Honor 8 Android Oreo firmware:
Guide to install:
- First copy all downloaded files to your device external storage.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume up + Power Key at the same time.
- In recovery menu go to Advanced > Terminal.
- In the TWRP terminal, enter the following commands.
- This command flash recovery using this Terminal:
echo –update_package=/sdcard/update.zip > /cache/recovery/command
- Now Reboot your device using this.
- Wait for Complete the installation.
- After process did, when the screen shows bootloader warning again reboot your device into recovery mode and do a factory reset using stock recovery.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.