The Always on Display features first comes with Samsung Galaxy S7 in 2016. Now a day many Android devices come with these features like Moto, LG, Pixel, ETC. Always-on Display features provided all basic information is displayed in a low-power mode when the display is a lock or off. Today found an APK that enables Always On Display on Any Android Device. It consumes very low power so easily you can use it.
Enable Always On Display On Any Android
If your device doesn’t have an Always on Display, but you like that feature then you are right place. Here we share Always-On Display on all Android devices. Usually, that provides information about a clock, notification icons, battery status, and alarm. You can enable these features by using 3rd-party apps. Here we provide an Always On Display App for Android devices.
Thanks to XDA developer to made AOD apps for Android devices. All apps you can find in play store. Remember that these may have a consumed battery life the default Always-On Display App. Check these apps to get Always on Display on your Android device.
- Always On Screen
- Backgrounds and wallpapers!
- Always On Memo
- Double tap to wake + Swipe up to wake + Volume keys to wake + Back button to wake.
- Change the text colour, text size, font, brightness, and more.
- Can be used as a night clock.
You may also like: Root BlueStacks Android App Player with BlueStacks Easy
Download Always on Display Apps:
Always on AMOLED
Install Instruction (If play store not work):-
- Download The Always-on Display.apk (Any) file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install Always-on Display.apk.
- Once installation is complete, Open the Always-on Display app on your device.
- Give all the required permissions to enable AOD features on your device.