The Always on Display features first comes with Samsung Galaxy S7 in 2016. Now a day many Android devices come with this features like Moto, LG, Pixel, ETC. Always-on Display features provided all basic information is displayed in a low-power mode when the display is a lock or off. Today found an APK that enable Always On Display on Any Android Device. It consumes very low power so easily you can use it.
Enable Always On Display On Any Android
If your device doesn’t have an Always on Display, but you like that features then you are right place. Here we share Always-On Display on all android device. Usually, that provide information about a clock, notification icons, battery status, and alarm. You can enable this features by using 3rd-party apps. Here we provide Always On Display App for Android device.
Thanks to XDA developer to made AOD apps for Android device. All apps you can find in play store. Remember that these may have a consume battery life then default Always-On Display App. Check these apps to get Always on Display on your Android device.
- Always On Screen
- Backgrounds and wallpapers!
- Always On Memo
- Double tap to wake + Swipe up to wake + Volume keys to wake + Back button to wake.
- Change the text colour, text size, font, brightness and more.
- Can be used as a night clock.
You may also like: Root BlueStacks Android App Player with BlueStacks Easy
Download Always on Display Apps:
Always on AMOLED
Install Instruction (If play store not work):-
- Download The Always-on Display.apk (Any) file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install Always-on Display.apk.
- Once installation complete, Open the Always-on Display app on your device.
- Give all the required permissions to enable AOD features on your device.