End of previous year Google Pixel device got a new it calls AR features. AR was known as Augmented Reality stickers. After someday, Huawei launched AR Lens features with Huawei Mate 9. But they did not send these features on their other device. Today I found a guide to enable AR Lens on Huawei and Honor device. These AR Lens allow users to place 3D digital objects inside the camera viewfinder of your Android device.
AR stickers give you to change the background picture or create 3D characters in your device. It looks like so real in the photo also AR stickers you can use to play with your friend. You can change your face through these features. The features are only available for Android 8.0 or 8.1 OS version. Here we share a guide to enable AR stickers on Huawei/Honor Device. It works on any device that is running on EMUI 8.0 or above.
Thanks to XDA “ante0″ to build AR Lens enabler Magisk module for Honor and Huawei device. This method is replacing the stock camera app. In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to change the Enable AR Lens on Huawei/Honor Device. At first, unlock the bootloader and root of your device with Magisk then install “AR Lens enabler” module by following the steps below. So let’s know “how to install AR Lens enabler on Honor and Huawei”.
- Your device must be rooted.
- Installed Magisk in you Honor or Huawei device ⇒ Guide Here.
Download AR Lens enabler Module:
Guide to Enable AR Lens On Huawei:
- Download ARLens-Huawei,Honor.zip and copy its internal storage to the magisk folder.
- Now open Magisk manager app.
- Click on Module then select add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate the ARLens-Huawei,Honor.zip and click on it to install.
- Once done, reboot your device and enjoy Augmented Reality stickers features on your camera viewfinder.