Many Huawei and Honor users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. So if you change the code then font setting becomes showing in the setting option. Today we will learn how to change Emoji and Font in Huawei/Honor devices.
Huawei and Honor device comes with EMUI, this is a most customizable Android skin. EMUI gives you to customize almost everything like change theme, icon, lock screen but in the manufacture, they turn off the font change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change Font on Huawei/Honor device. This guide works with EMUI 5, 5.0, 8 and almost all version of EMUI. Here you can find a total of 60 different font for Huawei/Honor devices
Change Emoji And Font On EMUI Running Devices
You want to change your device Emoji. If you are using Android Marshmellow or Lollipop and you want to use Oreo rounded Emoji then this guide will help you. You can use the latest Emojis and IOS Emoji on Huawei / Honor devices. This emojis will change from the theme setting, just use the below app to enable the option. To enable font option don’t need any root access, Thanks to “Team MT” to make this app for tweaker emui settings. You can also find more options inside the app, so let’s go to the guide to change the font and stock Emoji on Huawei/Hono devices.
Download Huawei Font from below:
- Black Jack-Download
- Cavair Dreams-Download
- Dancing Script-Download
- Grand Hotel-Download
- Rabio Head-Download
- San Francisco(Sf Font Ios9)-Download
- Sf Cartoonist-Download
- Ubuntu Regular-Download
- Ubuntu Light-Download
- Roboto Regular-Download
- Roboto Condensed-Download
- Cool Jazz-Download
- Josefin Sans-Download
- Open Sans Condensed Bold-Download
- Open Sans Condensed Light-Download
- Angry Birds-Download
- Sony Sketch-Download
- Rattlescript Boldcaps-Download
- Slate Pro(Blackberry)-Download
- Rix Squirrel-Download
- Fashion Fetish-Download
- Hello Pipi-Download
- Hello Pool Needle-Download
- Nato(Google Pixel)-Download
- Cocon Light-Download
- Dudu Callighraphy-Download
- Hacen Liner Xl-Download
- Corporate Rounded-Download
- Samsung Sans-Download
- Life Saver-Download
More Fonts –
- Download iOS 13 font for any Android
- Install Comic Sans Font On Android
- Latest OnePlus Slate Fonts For Any Android
Guide To Change Font On Huawei/Honor:
- First, download and install ‘Tweaker for Huawei‘ app from PlayStore.
- Now open the app then choose “Enable Font Change” and toggle “OFF” and press “Apply”.
- After that download any font and change the extensions “.zip” to “.hwt” (don’t extract).
- Then move the font in Internal storage/Huawei Themes Folder in EMUI 5.1 or Below or Internal storage/HWtheme Folder in EMUI 8.0.
- After that go to “Theme App” and click offline (me) option.
- Now choose to customize option and click on the font option.
- That’s it now select a font that you want to apply and then tap on Apply.
- Once complete, you can use any font on EMUI.
Download Honor/Huawei Emoji From below:
- iOS Emoji-Download
Guide To Change Emoji On Huawei/Honor:
- All the step is the same as the above steps, just download emoji package from here and follow the above steps.
That’s it now you can enjoy your favourite font on Huawei/Honor device. Don’t forget to comment below which font you like most and if you like my post then share this with your friend and family.
Thank you for this! It helped me. Just one problem though, you can’t use the iOS emojis and the font you want to use. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing but, if ever, is there any way possible to use both the chosen font and the emojis? And one more thing, the output of the emoji when used in a message is still the same as my old emoji. Helppp
Thank you for helping me. But I want to use the dudu calligraphy font and emoji font together, is there a way to make that happen?