How To Change Navbar Style On Huawei And Honor Device With EMUI
Change Navbar Style On Huawei And Honor Device
Oh! After long waiting now I successfully changed Navbar Style on EMUI. Many Huawei and Honor user want to change Navbar Style but always it failed in EMUI. Only way change Navbar on EMUI was through a modification of the System UI. After the long experiment, I have succeeded to change Navigation Bar Icons on EMUI. So today we share how to “change navbar style on Huawei and honor device”. This method works on any version of EMUI (EMUI 4, EMUI 5, EMUI 5.1, EMUI 8 and above)
Change Navbar Buttons In Huawei and Honor:
Google previous year launched Android 8 OREO. The most exciting features of coming to Android Oreo developer preview is the customization of the Navbar in System UI Toner. The only way change Navbar on Android Nougat or below version was through a replace of the System file from the root. Which process need root access on your device. So I personally recommend root Huawei or Honor smartphone by magisk. If you don’t like magisk then flash SuperSU. I have been tested this process on magisk it works without any problems, like bootloop, system corruption.
Fortunately, it’s now possible to change System UI with the Substratum theme engine. This method is replacing system navbar with custom navbar file. In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to change the change Navbar Buttons in Huawei or Honor. At first, unlock bootloader and root of your device then install “Substratum theme engine” from play store and follow the guide below. So let’s know “how to change Navigation Bar in Huawei EMUI”.
You may also check: Guide To Install Magisk v16.0 On EMUI 5.0 And EMUI 5.1
Installing and change Navigation Bar in Huawei EMUI:
- If you have magisk then go to download and install “systemless substratum legacy“. (Recommended)
- Install “substratum theme engine” and “Navigate Theme” from the play store.
- Once installed, open the Substratum app.
- Look for “Navigate” by “Rohit Chouhan” in the list of installed Substratum themes.
- Tap on it and click next.
- Then let’s click the “system UI status bar Icons” and Tap on the drop-down box where it says “choose the Navbar…”.
- Choose one theme then press the floating button with the paint roller icon in it.
- Among the list of options touch the toggle button to select remove all existing and tap on “Install selected.”
- Once complete process, reboot your device.