Many Android users like On-Screen Navigation Buttons. If you had without backlight navigation key on your device or your device navigation key don’t work as well then this app will help you to substitute Navigation Buttons. Generally, to enable or disable this feature need rooted device for build.prop edit or some other mod. But everyone doesn’t do root their device because of root void your warranty. Also, it bricks your device completely.
You may like also: 3D Surround Music Player APK (For All Devices)
At last, we found an apk from the play store that gives you the opportunity to use On-Screen Navigation Buttons on any android without root. Keeping this in mind, developer Daxia has made an app called Virtual SoftKeys which is a pretty self-explanatory name. The better part of this app enables or disable On-Screen Navigation Buttons without root access. Also, this app setup too easy, just open play store and download it. After downloading open the app & follow below guide. This app gives an opportunity to change the color of your Navigation bar. It supports RGB color.
Enable On-Screen Navigation Buttons On Any Android:-
- First, open playstore and download Virtual SoftKeys (no root).
- Either download this APK from here:
- After downloading APK, now open the app.
- Then it will ask for some additional permissions, allow all permissions.
- Now it asks for ” permit drawing over apps ” and ” Accessibility service ” permission, give this permission.
- Now a popup will appear, just click on don’t remind and hit I knew button.
- This time you can’t see the Navigation Bar, it is hidden by default.
- Just swipe bottom to up you will see a semi-transparent Navigation Bar.
Now talk some features about this app:-
- You can change gesture height, weight, and position.
- It supports Navigation Bar Color changer (RGB color supported).
- Reverse Navigation Buttons changer.
- You can also set the navigation bar to auto-hide after a few seconds.
- Use Portrait and Landscape different settings.
- And much more.
You may also like: Install Huawei P9 Camera On Any Android Device