Guide to Hide Navigation Bar From EMUI 5.0 and EMUI 5.1
This Guide will show you how to hide Navigation Bar From EMUI 5.0 and EMUI 5.1. This method working both rooted and non-rooted Huawei and honor device installed EMUI 5.0 and EMUI 5.1 Android 7.0 new updated. Huawei phone has no hardware Navigation Bar the Navigation Bar comes on the screen, its default enabled by Huawei and honor devices. There is another way to you can control the back, home, apps menu by Floating Dock option you can enable it from Setting -> Smart Assistance. But you can’t disable the Navigation Bar from setting you have to do manually and here is the guide. Guide to Hide Navigation Bar From EMUI 5.0 and EMUI 5.1 Android 7.0 Nougat Huawei and Honor Phones.
- EMUI 5.0 or EMUI 5.1
- Android 7.0
- Huawei And Honor Devices
- Windows Pc
- USB Cable.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Download and install Huawei Driver from Here.
- Download ADB-fastboot-tool from here.
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Install Stable Android M EMUI 4.0 on Honor 4X [Asia] [Europe]
- Unlock Bootloader Install TWRP Recovery And Root Lenovo K6 Power
- How to Change Font Style on Huawei EMUI 5.0 Without Root
Guide to Hide Navigation Bar From EMUI:-
1.) Read Preparation Download and unzip “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
2.) Connect your phone to PC and open a cmd window on adb-fastboot-tool folder by Shift + Mouse Right – Open Cmd Here.
3.) Now paste this commands.
- check device connected or not.
- Allow access to your phone.
- Now Hide Navigation Bar by this command.
adb shell settings put global navigationbar_is_min 1
4.) Reboot the device and you have successfully disabled the Navigation Bar.
5.) You can re-enable the Navigation Bar anytime by this command.
adb shell settings put global navigationbar_is_min 0
- Guide To Install ViPER4Android On EMUI 4.0 Huawei Phones
- Guide To Install Xposed Framework In EMUI 4.1 And EMUI 3.1 Devices
Like, share comment bellow if you need help 🙂
Like Huawei Dev – https://www.facebook.com/HuaweiDev for more updates