Today we found Magisk for Huawei and Honor device. If you Huawei or Honor users and you want to install Magisk on your device, then you are the right place. We share a guide to install Magisk v16.0 on EMUI 5.0 And EMUI 5.1. XDA Recognized Developer ” topjohnwu ” share Magisk for all latest Huawei and honor device. Another systematic systemless root tool has been released, this time version 16.0, and this latest update adds support for both Huawei and Honor devices. Also, NDK compiler bug fixed.
Here is the Latest Magisk v16.0 For Huawei and Honor also support other banded devices. The latest version of popular Magisk is now available for EMUI. This version includes some of the major fixes then previous one. Those who are new can install easily with the help of custom recovery like TWRP. It has a major update for Magisk lover. It comes with Latest Magisk Manager 5.6.1. If you want to customize your Android then follow the post.
Install Magisk v16.0 On EMUI 5.0 And EMUI 5.1
If you don’t like SuperSU or you don’t have to install Xposed on your device then you try this Magisk v16.0 on EMUI 5.0 And EMUI 5.1 running device. Magisk 16.0 can be installed via Custom recoveries like TWRP or CWM, so need to install any recovery on your device. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Magisk v16.0 on EMUI 5.0 And EMUI 5.1 running device and enjoy the experience of the latest systemless root.
Features Of Magisk:-
- Magisk Mount
- Magisk Manager
- Multiple entry PointsFully open source
- Fully open source
- Standard stuff like DRM-verity checks and much more
- Systemless Root
- Hide Root with Magisk Hide
Requirements For Installing Magisk v16.0:
- TWRP Recovery installed on your phone.
- Stable Magisk v16.0 Link: Download
- Magisk Manager v5.6.1 Link: Download
- Magisk-uninstaller: Download
You may also like:
- EMUI 3.0 Will Available From Next Week For Every Honor 6 User
- Download Honor 7 (UL00) Indian Version Android M Emui 4.0 Ota
- Install Stable Android M EMUI 4.0 B510 on Huawei Honor 4c
- Install Stable Android M EMUI 4.0 on Honor 4X [Asia] [Europe]
- Get Emui 4.0 Android M Beta On Your Honor 7 Via Ota
- Install Stable Android M EMUI 4.0 B811 On Huawei Honor 6
Guide To Install:
- Download and Install Latest Magisk Manager Apk (Don’t Run).
- Download the Magisk-v16.0.zip copy to SD Card.
- Turn off your phone.
- Turn into recovery mode.
- Go to install than navigate to the Magisk-v16.0.zip file.
- Swipe for install.
- After installing, Reboot and Enjoy Magisk.
If you helped with this then please don’t forget to share it !! Also, If you have any problems then you can leave a comment in comment box below.