The open source environment of Android is the best things. You can try various things on your devices developed by number of developers. You can install fonts, ROMs and all easily. Here is the another good font available for Android. The Ubuntu font for Android devices is now available.
You may all know the Ubuntu operating systems. Recently, one of the developers successfully ran the Ubuntu Touch operating systems on Redmi devices. If you love the Ubuntu font for Android, don’t miss this font.
This is a Magisk module so obviously you need a rooted device to install the font. Also, this font may not work with all the Android devices but its working with most of the devices easily. As its a Magisk module you can just uninstall it if something doesn’t feel right.
Thanks to the DOOMKOPF developer for making this font available in the Magisk module. If you don’t know how to install the Magisk modules, no worries just follow the steps below.
How to Install Ubuntu Font For Android
1) Make sure your phone is rooted and latest Magisk manager is installed. You can get latest Magisk here.
2) Download the Ubuntu Font ZIP file from above downloads section.
3) Open the Magisk Manager, go to modules.
4) Click on add module, select the Font ZIP file you downloaded earlier.
5) The file will be flashed automatically.
Now all you have to do is restart your smartphone. You can now enjoy Ubuntu font for Android devices. If you want this type of more update, you can join our Telegram channel. If you like the post, don’t forget to share it, also like our official Social handle for more instant updates and some best memes!!