Now, most of the newly launched Android device significantly update processor, RAM and display. Every company now focus on the high-end specification with the camera. Moreover, all smartphone manufacturers want to keep their device at the top of the performance with the high-end specification in that particular price segment. But there is another thing that hasn’t changed much, and that is the audio experience. Some manufacturer like LG takes it seriously. Here we share a guide to install LG’s DTS:X Ultra & DTS Headphone:X surround sound on your Android device.
LG announced the DTS:X Ultra and DTS Headphone:X Surround Sound features with LG V30. DTS is an initial focus on home cinema use but LG uses that technology on the android device. DTS: X®Ultra is designed for gaming surround experiences, and it comes with three presets: movies, music and games. Otherside DTS Headphone:X has almost the same engine with more features. Sound quality is one of the most important things on smartphones, so you can install DTS on your Android.
DTS:X Ultra & DTS Headphone:X
Thanks to XDA Senior Member “UltraM8” to built DTS:X Ultra and DTS Headphone:X Surround Sound audio mod. This mod is AML compatible so you can use it over another mod. DTS Headphone: X is a surround sound system, which can make ordinary headphones sound like surround sound or stereo virtualization, and has now been ported to Android.
This mod is suitable for
Headphone:X delivers an immersive, cinematic audio experience to your headphones. An experience that you’ve come to expect from a full, 11.1 channel surround sound movie theatre.
If audio tracks are recorded in Headphone:X surround sound, you can enjoy the full benefit of Headphone:X technology. But it can also improve the overall quality of your existing music as well.
Immerse yourself deeper in your gaming experience. Headphone:X gives you an unfair advantage by giving a new dimension to your hearing. So now you can hear your enemy before you see them.
- Your device must be rooted with Magisk or install TWRP recovery.
- You need to have Android 9 Pie or above Running on your device.
Download DTS:X Ultra and DTS Headphone:X Surround Sound
Install DTS:X Ultra and DTS Headphone:X Surround Sound
- Download DTSX_Ultra.zip from the above downloads section.
- Open the Magisk Manager on your phone.
- Go to the Modules section.
- Tap on the “+” sign.
- Now navigate to the DTSX_Ultra.zip file you downloaded earlier.
- The flashing will start. Once its done, reboot the smartphone.
- Download the DTSX_Ultra.zip file copy it to your phone.
- Now switch off your smartphone and turn into Recovery Mode.
- Then go to the ” backup ” option and backup system partition and swipe at the bottom to create a backup.
- Then back to the main menu and select “Install“.
- Now navigate to the downloaded file (‘DTSX_Ultra.zip’) and select to ‘Install‘.
- Once the process completed, reboot your device and enjoy.
You may also like:
If you like the guide, please share it with other communities and forums?. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Android stuff, wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.