Enable aptX On Android For HD Bluetooth Hi-Res Audio
Today we share aptX HD for Android. Now almost all high-end smartphones come with this feature. The aptX feature has boosts your wireless audio quality. At this time most of the people are using Bluetooth earphone, but they didn’t get the sound like wired headphones. This technology will give you wired-quality sound, wirelessly. So follow the guide to enable aptX on Android for HD Bluetooth Hi-Res Audio. In below image, you can see all the features in aptX HD.
The aptX HD audio enhances the wireless sound quality. This feature gives high-resolution audio also enables 24-bit music quality over a Bluetooth wireless connection. aptX HD can enhance audio performance, even when applied to standard resolution content. The aptX technology enables Hi-Res Audio for Android in Bluetooth.
Enable aptX On Android For HD Wireless Hi-Res Audio
Thanks to XDA member ‘androidexpert35’ to create the aptX HD Mod for android device. To install this feature need to install TWRP recovery in your device. Also, your device must be running on Android 5.0 or above android version. aptX has enabled the Bluetooth Stereo listening experience on Android device. So let’s go the guide to enable aptX on Android for HD Bluetooth Hi-Res Audio.
- Need TWRP recovery and rooted device.
- First, take a full backup with TWRP recovery of your device.
- Download the zip file from below and follow instructions.
Download aptX HD Mod for Android
Instructions To Install aptX HD:
- Download the Apt-X_HD_Port_by_androidexpert35.zip file copy it to your phone.
- Now switch off your smartphone and turn into Recovery Mode.
- Then go to ” backup ” option and backup system partition and swipe at the bottom to create a backup.
- Then back to the main menu and select “Install” navigate to the Apt-X_HD_Port_by_androidexpert35.zip file.
- Now “Swipe to Install “ to install aptX.
- Once process completed, reboot your device and enjoy.
- V4A + DOLBY ATMOS + SONY AUDIO + BEATS AUDIO Audio Mod
- Install Audio Mod Dolby ATMOS On Redmi Note 3 With Twrp
- Sony Music, Dolby Atmos, and Viper4Android 188.8.131.52 with Audio Mod [7.0/6.0]
- Install Dolby Atmos and ViPER4Android On EMUI 5.0 Huawei Phones