LHDC is the ability to transmit high-resolution audio over Bluetooth connections. It supports sampling rates up to 192Khz and a bit depth of 24 bits, allowing for the reproduction of detailed and immersive sound. The World’s First Audio codec was first implemented in the Nubia Redmagic 8 Pro gaming Smartphone, and the device supports most of the LHDC audio codec headphones and earphones. But if you are looking to install the code on your Snapdragon Android device then you can also try the Audio Codec with an LSPosed Module. Here you can download the LHDC Audio Codec LSPosed module and how to install it on you’re SD Android device.
The LHDC Audio Codec also adds the FLAC and A2DP Vendor code and works with the Qualcomm QCC514x+ headsets. The Module developed by anonymix007 a GitHub user the module is still in initial beta mode but you can test it on your Snapdragon Android 13 + Device. The module required a rooted Android device with Magisk + LSPosed installed to run the codec on your device.
About LHDC Audio Codec
LHDC, which stands for Low Latency and High-Definition Audio Codec, is an advanced audio compression technology that aims to deliver high-quality audio with minimal delay. Developed by the Hi-Res Wireless Audio (HWA) Union, LHDC offers a significant improvement in audio transmission compared to traditional codecs.
In addition to its superior audio quality, LHDC also boasts low latency performance. This means that there is minimal delay between the transmission and reception of audio signals, resulting in a more seamless listening experience. The reduced latency is particularly beneficial in scenarios where real-time communication or synchronization is required.
- Android 13 + Running device
- Snapdragon SoC Hardware running device
- CLO based ROM
- A Rooted Android Device with Magisk Installed find the root guide on our Root section and the latest Magisk From Here.
- LSPosed zygisk Framework To install the module you can find the latest version from the official Github LSPosed repository.
Download ExtA2DP LHDC Audio Codec
From here you can download the latest ExtA2DP LHDC Audio Codec from the official GitHub repository.
How To Install Extended A2DPLHDC Audio Codec On Snapdragon SoC Devices
1. First read all the requirements and make sure the module only support Snapdragon SoC device so proceed with caution.
2. If you already rooted and installed Magisk on your device then install the LSPosed Magisk Module from the GitHub link.
3. Then download the ExtA2DP LHDC Audio Codec Mgisk Module zip file and install it from the Magisk module section and install the app-debug.apk.
4. Reboot your device connect an LHDC Bluetooth earphone and enable LHDC from developer settings.
It is advisable to pair the necessary devices before turning on the module, there were problems with this at the development stage (you can always turn off Bluetooth in the module settings, stop the application, and pair even after installation.