In this post, we will share the Apple iOS 13 font for any Android Phones. Apple launched iOS 13 on the 3rd of June in the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC). Like every time, iOS 13 brings lots of new features with more optimization. iOS 13 makes your smartphones beautiful and elegant. Here is the iOS 13 font from Apple iOS 13 you can apply it on your Android device with any third-party installer. We have uploaded the font for you and show you the guide on how to install it on your Android device.
Apple iOS 13 Features
iOS 13 brings faster and efficient performance than before. Now you can install apps and open application faster. Also, app download sizes are up to 50% smaller than iOS 12, and it brings 30% faster Face ID recognize feature. This time Apple introduces Dark Mode, Advanced Photo and Camera Features, and more.
- Dark Mode – After a long waiting Apple at last introducing system dark mode with iOS 13. The systemwide Dark Mode changes the entire look of the OS from the light to dark themes. This feature automatically turns at sunset. Also, all iOS stock apps support the dark theme.
- Photos and Videos – Apple photos almost providing the same features as Google Photos. Now it automatically makes your moment videos. Also separate your all pictures as a selection from face recognize, day, year and place. Photo app further brings the latest Photo editing feature, and you can use it to edit your photos easier. This editor tool mainly uses for edit videos. It is allowing you to rotate, crop, and apply filters to videos. There is also a new portrait lighting feature in the camera app that lets you add more light to your portrait and make your skin smoother. Also, now you can Play live photos and videos while scrolling.
- Sign In with Apple -A new privacy feature called “Sign in to Apple” can log you into your account and apps without having to add your email address, which Apple says will protect users from third-party app tracking. There are also many more features If you want to know then browse: https://www.apple.com/in/ios/ios-13-preview/
Apple iOS 13 font for Android Phones
Android users can apply iOS 13 Theme, Wallpapers, Ringtones on their device by installing Launcher, Theme, Stock Wallpapers, and Ringtones. We have already shared all the latest iOS 13 themes Wallpapers, Ringtones. In this post, We will share the Apple iOS 13 font so you can apply on your Android device. This font is working on Latest Android 9.0 stock UI and also tested in MIUI 10 and EMUI 9.0 you can apply it with ifont or using MIUI custom font installer.
iOS 13 Font Download link
The latest iOS fonts SF-Pro, SF-Pro-Display, SF-Pro-Text and SF-Pro-Rounded for you Android device and it will also work with windows device. You can find all the SF-Pro fonts from Regular to bold, thin, light, heavy, Italic fonts in the zip file.
How To Apply the font on your Android devices
To apply font in Android device simply you can phone theme option or use third party tools like ifont and MIUI Custom Font Installer.
- Download the font and place it on your phone internal storage.
- Open theme app on your phone and go to the font option to locate it from your phone and apply it.
- For third-party apps like ifont and MIUI Custom Font Installer – Open the app go to local and locate the font from your device, apply and reboot the phone.
More Fonts ⇒
Tell us did you like the font or not in the comment section :). Don’t forget to join our telegram group for daily wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones, deals Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.