Also see: Download Pixel 3 Launcher APK For All Android Device
Android P Emojis And Fonts On Any Android DeviceThere’s also new sets of emoji for curly hair, redheads, bald people and white hair, as well as many new emoji faces, like one with a birthday party hat on, and new items, such as a ball of yarn, mango and a llama. If you want the experience of the new emojis then today we share Android P Emoji and Fonts for Magisk user. If your phone doesn’t have Magisk then go to Magisk post on our blog, then download the magisk file and install. After install follows the guide below to install Android P Emojis and Fonts via Magisk module.
- Your device must be rooted.
- Installed Magisk in your phone ⇒ Guide Here.
You may also like: How to Unlock Android bootloader via Fastboot Command
Download Android P Fonts and Emojis Magisk Module:
Guide to installation:
- Download Android-P-Fonts-Emojis-v1.zip and copy its internal storage to the magisk folder.
- Now open Magisk manager app.
- Click on Module then select add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate the Android-P-Fonts-Emojis-v1.zip and click on it to install.
- Once done, reboot your device and enjoy Android P fonts and emojis.
Also like: Guide To Use Fingerprint Gestures On Any OREO Device Without Root