Download Pixel 3 Launcher APK For All Android Device
Google upcoming device Google Pixel 3. Good news for all android users yesterday we found Pixel 3 Launcher APK for All Android device. The design change is pretty simple. Pixel launcher changes only the search bar position and rounded mic icon is seemed Google Pixel 3 brings another new launcher. Pixel 3 Launcher brings Google search bar at bottom of the dock and the mic separated from the search bar. Now its look two bubbles at bottom of your dock. Thanks to XDA Senior Member paphonb to build this Pixel 3 Launcher for All Android Device. It was built by modifying the original pixel launched. Now you can install Pixel 3 Launcher APK without root access.
Google is rumoured to be launch Material Design launcher, it named Material Design 2.0. In this launcher, you have seen two bubble layout in the bottom of the screen. One bubble in for google Assistant mic icon and another one is Google search bar. If all Google rumoured is correct then it this two changes also part of Material Design update. This is not official launcher so if any change in the official one then we inform you. Download Google Pixel 3 Launcher APK For All Android Device.
Google Pixel 3 Launcher make out as a simple APK file. You can install it on any rooted or non-rooted device. Google Launcher brings new user interface. You know that we always share all new wallpapers and themes as soon as possible on our websites. To help you we found and upload Google Pixel 3 Launcher APK in Gdrive. So let’s go to the instruction and install Pixel 3 Launcher APK on Any Android Device.
You may also like:
- How to Change Font Style on Huawei EMUI 5.0 Without Root
- Guide To Use Fingerprint Gestures On Any OREO Device Without Root
- Download Xiaomi MIUI 9 Launcher APK For Android
- Find Saved WiFi Password on your Android Device with WiFi Password app
- LG G5 Stereo Sound MOD For Stock And Custom ROM
- Download Latest Magisk v16.0 For Android With Bootloop Crash Fix
Download Pixel 3 Launcher APK:
The APK should work on any device with Android 7.0+. Download and install it as a normal APK. If you already installed any launcher then you have to uninstall it first. Then install Pixel 3 Launcher as the following guide.
- Download The Pixel_3-Launcher.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install Pixel_3-Launcher.apk.
- Once installation complete, apply the launcher in your device.
- Now tap and hold anywhere on the screen and go to setting.
- Then Under Settings, click on Customizations and toggle on New search bar style option.
- After that go back to the main menu and you will see a new search bar and mic icon.