LG G5 Stereo Sound MOD For Stock And Custom ROM
You not getting perfect sound even you bought high price earphone, All Android device mainly launched with mono sound
This Audio MOD gives you excellent sound experience with Stereo Sound effects for the perfect bass, clarity, and sound. If you have small budget headphone, but you want good quality sound, this mod will help you. So let’s go to the guide. For this process need to unlock bootloader and rooted device.
Short Info About Moto G5:
The Moto G5 smartphone which was launched in February 2017. The phone comes with the 5.2-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080*1920 pixels. The G5 is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor comes with 4GB of RAM. Moto G5 Plus has 32GB of internal storage. Cameras are to be considered the G5 comes with the 12 megapixels at the rear at 5 megapixels at front.
Features of Stereo Sound:-
- Audio signals are sent via 2 channels or more.
- Stands for Stereophonic sound.
- Clear sound quality.
- Need to unlock your device bootloader.
- Need Rooted device.
- Download Root Browser Application from > Here
- Download the ” XML ” and Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download LG G5 Stereo Sound MOD ⇓⇓
Guide To install:-
- Fast of all download correct Stereo XML file.
- Then XML copy to your Android Device, and install root browser application (you can also use Root Explorer or ES File Manager).
- Now run file manager and go to /system/etc.
- Then backup your mixer_paths_tasha.xml file and delete it from this folder.
- After that copy and paste downloaded XML file to /system/etc.
- Long-press the file or permission to choose Properties and change the permissions to 644, as shown in the picture: