Download Official TWRP Recovery For Mi 5 And Redmi 4X
Changelog in TWRP 3.1.1:
- Fixed an ADB restore issue
- Updated TWRP source code to AOSP 7.1.2
- Backups will now include adopted storage keys
- Fixed line wrapping in GUI terminal
- Fixed rebooting when no OS is present
NOTE: Some users reporting about the USB OTG bug try it yourself for your device.
Recommended For You:
- Leak Xiaomi New Device Mi 5s May Equip With Duel Rear Camera
- Download Xiaomi Mi 5 Stock Wallpapers
- Guide To Root Xiaomi Mi 5 Without Pc Using Kingroot
- How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi MI 5
⇓⇓ Downloads TWRP Recovery For Mi 5 And Redmi 4X ⇓⇓
Guide To Install 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery:
- First, Download required files and Unlock bootloader of your device.
- Extract “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
- Download the respective TWRP for your device.
- Rename TWRP recovery IMG file ” TWRP_3.1.1_XXX.img ” to ” recovery.img ” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- For reboot your device type below command and hit enter.
- TWRP installing successfully done.
So here we installed the TWRP 3.1.1, download proper TWRP recovery for your device as stated earlier. Alos, if you already have the root permissions then you can flash the TWRP image by using the Flashify App.