The Xiaomi mi 5 is a dual sim (gsm and gsm) smartphone connectivity options include wi-fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3g, 4g. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope.
We are always updating twrp & rooting guide for any new device as soon as possible. So today we share how to install twrp recovery and root xiaomi mi 5.
Rooting & installing twrp to install custom ROM’s, Xposed framework, customizing the device.
The new Xiaomi mi 5 is powered by 1.3ghz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it comes with 3gb of ram. The phone packs 32/64gb of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128gb via a micro sd card. The phone comes with a 5.15 inches display with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors & a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The Xiaomi mi 5 comes with a back camera of 16 megapixels a font 4 megapixels selfie camera.The mi 5 runs Android 6.0 (marshmallow) miui 7 and is powered by a non-removable lipo 3000 mah battery.
Move To Table
- Backup Phone Data.
- Enabled USB Debugging.
Go to settings on your phone. Then click on About Phone > Now Tap 7 Times on MIUI version.
This will Enable Developer Options On your Phone. Now Go back to Main settings Menu.
Click on Additional Settings > Developer Settings > Enable Usb Debugging.
- Unlock Bootloader First -> Link.
- Install ADB Driver -> Link.
- Driver Signature Must Be Disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download ADB Tool Twrp.Img Super-Su.
⇓⇓ Download ADB Tool-Twrp-Super- Su ⇓⇓
Instruction To Install Twrp on Xiaomi Mi 5:-
- Download “Latest-Fastboot-Adb-Tool.zip” Unlocked Boot Img Twrp Recovery.
- Unzip “Latest-Fastboot-Adb-Tool.zip“
- Download Twrp.Img Rename It To “recovery.img” and Copy It to Latest-Fastboot-ADB-Tool folder.
- Reboot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mod [Vol Down + Power] & Connect Your Phone to Pc.
- Go to Latest-Fastboot-ADB-Tool Folder And Open Cmd There By.
Hold Shift + Mouse Right On The Folder then click open command windows here
- Then flash twrp recovery Via This Bellow Command
fastboot flash recovery recovery .img
- Then Reboot Your Phone Normal Mode Via This Bellow Command
Root Xiaomi MI 5:-
- Copy “SuperSU-v2.71.zip” to Your phone.
- Turn off your phone.
- Turn on Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode By Hold (Volume Up + Power).
- Go To Install Navigate To “SuperSU-v2.71.zip” & Install.
- Reboot & Enjoy
Your Phone Now Successfully Rooted With Twrp 3.0 You Can Now Customise Your Phone.
- Guide For ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini Root Install Twrp Recovery
- How to Install Gapps on Xiaomi Mi 5
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root OnePlus 3/3T On Oreo Update
- Guide to Unbrick or Update Xiaomi Mi 5 Firmware With Mi Flash Tool