If You want to root your Xiaomi Mi and Redmi device’s but the new phone came with the locked bootloader you can’t root or flash twrp. Here is the official guide to Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Mi & Redmi Devices With Mi Unlock Tool. Xiaomi release many MI, redmi and poco phones, and these devices are locked you can’t root install twrp until Unlock the Bootloader. Also, Xiaomi will not provide an unlock code but you have to wait 7-14 days to unlock the device. Xiaomi Launched an official website and a unlock tool with that you can Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Mi & Redmi devices.
Information: – Unlocking Bootloader, Rooting after you did this you will lose your phone warranty.
Support Devices: – Xiaomi Mi & Redmi Devices
- Mi Drop for PC – File Transfer from PC to Mobile Wirelessly
- How To Install MIUI 9 Theme For All Samsung Devices
- Easy Way to Install TWRP 3.0 and Root Redmi Note 3 [SD]
- Backup Your Phone Apps Data Before Do This.
- Enable USB Debugging on Xiaomi device.
Go To Setting -> About -> Tap Miui Version 6-7 Times .
Back Go To Additional Setting -> Developer Option -> Enable Usb Debugging .
- Install Mi Or ADB Driver On Your Pc.
- Go To The Official Mi Bootloader Unlock Website https://en.miui.com/unlock/
- Connect Your Phone To Internet And Enable Background Location.
- Read Instruction.
Instruction To Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
1.) First Login Or Sign Up Mi Account On Your Device And Verify The Account. Make sure you have logged Mi account for a week, or wait for one week of waiting period if you just logged into Mi account.
2.) Connect Your Phone To Internet And Enable Background Location.
3.) Go To The Official Mi Bootloader Unlock Website https://en.miui.com/unlock/ to Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi redmi device.
4.) Click On Unlock Now Button and Download Latest Mi Flash Unlock Tool.
5.) Run miflash_unlock.exe from miflash_unlock folder and sign in with your mi account.
6.) Connect Your Phone To Pc.
7.) Once your device is connected to your computer Press “Unlock” and follow the waiting period shown in Mi Unlock Tool to unlock your device.
Error and Fixes:
- If you’re facing “Couldn’t verify, please wait for a minute or two/ No Network/86012/20091” related errors when adding Mi Account in Mi Unlock Status. File a bug report via Settings— Feedback, attach the screenshot of the errors and the bug log directly from your phone. Don’t spam the forum with multiple threads across subforum.
- If you’re facing “User Portrait Scores Too Low Or Black”, please create or use a new Mi Account to unlock.
Other Unlocking Tools ⇒
Now You Can Root And Install Custom Recovery
For Xiaomi, Update Like Subscribe Our Emil Updates Or join Xiaomi Dev Telegram Channel