Here are the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers for all new MI and Redmi Android devices MI 11, Mi Mix 3, Mi Max 2, Mi Note 4, Redmi Note 10, Mi A3 Etc. We have uploaded all the Xiaomi Driver, Xiaomi ADB driver, and fastboot drivers including the Xiaomi QDL driver for flashing with MI Flash Tool. This driver is required to connect your device with pc to transfer files, update device firmware, and install twrp recovery via fastboot mode. Xiaomi launched many new Phones with the latest Snapdragon Processor, and new Snapdragon Processor devices don’t support Windows 10, But here is the new Xiaomi driver That supports Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7. We will show you how to install Xiaomi Android Driver on your pc manually via the device manager.
The Latest Xiaomi MI USB Driver supports Windows 10 these drivers include MTP, ADB, FASTBOOT, and Qualcomm QDL, driver.
- Supported Device
The Xiaomi Android Driver supports almost old and new Xiaomi phones MI 8, Redmi Note 5, Mi Note 3, Mi Max 3, Mi A2, Mi Mix 2, Redmi 6 Pro, Mi black shark Etc.
Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
Xiaomi ADB Driver 2022 update(fastboot, ADB) manually Install ⇒ Xiaomi-Driver-2022.zip
MI USB Driver ⇒ Latest Google USB Driver
Redmi USB Driver ⇒ Latest Google USB Driver
Latest MiAssistant 4.2 ⇒ MiAssistant-4.2.1028.10.zip
How To Install Xiaomi USB Drivers on Windows
1. Before we start the guide make sure you have enabled USB Debugging on MI device because the ADB driver does not detect until enabling the USB Debugging to go to the anchor text and read the guide.
2. There is two way you can install the drivers automatically on your Windows Pc; one is by installing the latest Xiaomi Driver.
3. Method 2 manually via the device manager. Download the Xiaomi USB Drivers Zip file and unzip the driver folder on your pc now Open the device Manager by run “devmgmt.msc.”
4. Now connect your device and select Unknown, adb, fastboot device by right click ⇒ Update driver
- Select Browse my computer for driver software
5. Browse the driver folder and install it.
6. Once the Xiaomi USB Drivers installation is done reboot your pc and connect your device.
More Drivers ⇒
We hope you have found the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers, we have written with complete instructions and screenshots. If you still don’t understand how to install comment below, we will surely help you 🙂