Download Latest Xiaomi USB Drivers for All MI and Redmi Devices
Here are the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers for all new MI and Redmi Android device MI 8, Mi Mix 3, Mi Max 2, Mi Note 3, Redmi Note 5, Mi A2 Etc. We have uploaded all the Xiaomi Driver, Xiaomi ADB driver, fastboot driver include Xiaomi QDL driver for flashing with MI Flash Tool. This driver required to connect your device with pc to transfer files, updating device firmware and install twrp recovery via fastboot mode. Xiaomi launched their many new Phones with latest Snapdragon Processor, and new Snapdragon Processor devices don’t support Windows 10, But here is the new Xiaomi driver That support Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7. We will show you how to install Xiaomi Android Driver on your pc manually via the device manager.
The Latest Xiaomi MI USB Driver support Windows 10 these drivers include with MTP, ADB, FASTBOOT and Qualcomm QDL driver.
The Xiaomi Android Driver support almost old and new Xiaomi phones MI 8, Redmi Note 5, MI Note 3, Mi Max 3, Mi A2, Mi Mix 2, Redmi 6 Pro, Mi blackshark Etc.
Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
MI USB Driver ⇒ Latest Google USB Driver
Redmi USB Driver ⇒ Latest Google USB Driver
Latest Mi PC Suite 22.214.171.12411 ⇒ MiSetup126.96.36.19911_2717.zip
Xiaomi ADB Driver (fastboot, adb) manually Install ⇒ Xiaomi Driver.zip
How To Install Xiaomi USB Drivers on Windows
1. Before we start the guide make sure you have enabled USB Debugging on MI device because adb driver does not detect until enabling the USB Debugging to go to the anchor text and read the guide.
2. There is two way you can install the drivers automatically on your Windows Pc; one is by installing the latest Xiaomi Driver.
3. Method 2 manually via the device manager. Download the Xiaomi Driver Zip file and unzip driver folder on your pc now Open device Manager by run “devmgmt.msc.”
4. Now connect your device and select Unknown, adb, fastboot device by right click ⇒ Update driver
- Select browse my computer for driver software
5. Browse the driver folder and install it.
6. Once driver installation is done reboot your pc and connect your device.
More Drivers ⇒
We hope you like the guide we have written with complete instruction and screenshot. If you still don’t understand how to install comment below, we will surely help you 🙂