In this post, we are going to provide a solution on New Huawei, Honor device USB device not recognized on FASTBOOT Mode. The new Huawei and Honor devices Like Huawei Mate 10, P20 Pro, P30 Pro, Mate 20, Honor 10, and Honor 20 this device came with a new EMUI 9.0 + version and this phone not connecting correctly with Windows 10. So here has the solution to fix Fastboot is not recognized in Huawei and Honor Devices USB devices not recognized in Windows 10 with a registry fix file.
The fastboot mode is required for unlocking the bootloader, installing and updating firmware, and unlocking the FRP of the Android device. You can install Huawei fastboot and ADB driver with Huawei USB driver or by installing HiSuite Huawei Pc suite we have posted all the drivers here. But in Windows 10 new update Huawei device not connecting in Windows ten but here is the solution to USB devices not recognized in Huawei devices. You can fix the Fastboot is not recognized in Huawei and Honor Devices with the registry file.
This registry fix needs the latest Huawei driver after fixing the registry you have to install the driver PC suite manually.
- Fastboot is not recognized registry fix file ⇒ Huawei-win10-fastbootFix.reg
- Download Huawei Android Driver and HiSuite⇒ LATEST HUAWEI USB DRIVER
How To Fix Fastboot is not recognized in Huawei Devices
1. First Check the device manager’s unrecognized driver, if you found an unrecognized USB device or Android device, Then you can use the registry patch.
2. Download HUAWEI-WIN10-FASTBOOTFIX.REG file and double click on it and run the file then click yes to continue.
3. Now install the Latest Huawei driver or HiSuite from the Download link section and reboot your PC or Laptop.
Done now you can use any fastboot ADB tool or unlocking tool for Huawei devices in your Windows 10.
More Huawei Guide⇒
We hope you like the guide we have written with complete instruction and screenshot. If you still don’t understand how to install just comment below, we will surely help you 🙂