Good news for Huawei and Honor devices. Many users don’t know how to flash official firmware in recovery or if you facing a problem installing any other build firmware then it will help you. You can flash any firmware via HuRUpdater. The tool is still in beta version (may present some bugs for some devices). The HuRUpdater Tool will help to flash any stable or beta version official firmware on Huawei or Honor devices. So today we guide you to install official Huawei Firmware with HuRUpdater.
Install Official Huawei Firmware With HuRUpdater
The tool patch official “update.zip” file to install directly via TWRP recovery mode. To use this tool need to unlock the bootloader of your device and install a proper custom recovery (with running oeminfo_nvm_server service) like TWRP. Some developer builds the HuRUpdater tool to flash Honor stock firmware in TWRP recovery. The HuRUpdater tool works on many Huawei or Honor variant devices. So let’s go to install any stable or beta official firmware install via TWRP recovery by using HuRUpdater Tool.
This tool works on almost all the latest Huawei or Honor devices. just copy all files (official firmware or custom ROM) to the same folder and follow the full guide below.
Features of HuRUpdater Tool:
- Flash official firmware zip files.
- Can detect if firmware locks bootloader.
- Can detect if firmware wipes data.
You may also like: Download the Latest SuperSu zip V2.82 and How to Install SuperSu
- Unlock bootloader of your device.
- Need to install TWRP recovery.
- Download specified firmware for your device.
- Follow the instruction below.
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- First, download all firmware files from the Huawei Firmware finder.
- update.zip (use FullOTA file)
- Create a folder in SDcard then copy all firmware files in the same folder.
- Now download the HuRUpdater zip and copy it to the same folder.
- If you want to keep TWRP recovery then also copy recovery.IMG (Twrp) in the same folder.
- Then Reboot your device to Recovery mode by pressing Vol Up + Power key.
- After that click on the install button (chose SDcard) and select the file.
- Swape to install.
- Once complete reboot your device.
Thanks to XDA Senior Member “zxz0O0” to build this tool for Huawei and Honor devices.