Have you bought Chinese variant Huawei or Honor Android Smartphone? and VoLTE is not working on your country but the is device support VoLTE. Then this guide will help you to Enable VoLTE Option in Huawei and Honor VoLTE Supported International and Chinese Android Phones. Huawei and Honor new device is supported VoLTE but it’s not enabled for other service providers. In this guide, we will show you How to Enable VoLTE Option in Huawei and Honor Chinese Variant by editing bulid.prop file.
What is VoLTE?
Voice over Long-Term Evolution (VoLTE) stands for voice over LTE, and it is more or less precisely what it says on the tin. It has voice calls within a 4G LTE system, in place of the 2G or 3G relations that are ordinarily utilized. We have a tendency to consider 4G as largely being around downloading, streaming and internet browsing, and really that is primarily what it has been used for so much, but it may also be employed to enhance calls.
The Chinese and International Huawei, Honor Smartphones support VoLTE, but it will not work on some Country because of configuration. Chinese Android Phones Like ZTE, MEIZU, Elephone, Doogee that devices support VoLTE but Huawei device will not support VoLTE by your service provider.
Here is the simple trick that will Enable VoLTE by editing bulid.prop file on your Huawei Honor, EMUI 7.0, EMUI 8.0, EMUI 9.0 devices. But this guide need root access to edit bulid.prop file so root the device first, you can find root guide for your device in our root guide section.
Android 7.0, Android 8.0, Android 9.0 with EMUI 5.1 to EMUI 9.0 devices.
- First Unblock Bootloader and Enable OEM UNLOCK
- Find root Guide from our root section. Or root your device with latest magisk.
- Install Root Explorer, Solid Explorer, File Explorer EX or any Other Root Explorer file manager.
- Follow the guide.
How To Enable VoLTE in Huawei EMUI 8.0, EMUI 9.0 Devices.
1. Install Solid Explorer and run the app, grant root access.
2. In Solid Explorer go to Root Directory.
3. Now Go to System ⇒ Vendor Directory and find bulid.prop file.
4. Open bulid.prop file with “Se text Editor“.
5. Now find “ro.config.hw_volte_on=true” and Add this line after the ro.config.hw_volte_on=true line.
6. Save the file and reboot the device.
Now VoLTE Option is enabled turn on the VoLTE calls from Settings ⇒ Wireless & Networks ⇒ Mobile Network.
Thanks for reading, comment below if you are facing any issue.
More Huawei Guide ⇒