End of previous year Google Pixel device got a new feature called AR Effects. AR as known as Augmented Reality stickers. Augmented is becoming more and more popular these days. Huawei did not send this feature on their latest devices. Today I found a guide to enable AR Effects on Huawei and Honor device to EMUI 9 camera. These AR Lens allow users to place 3D avatar objects inside the camera viewfinder of your Android device.
Enable AR Effects On Huawei and Honor EMUI 9 camera
AR stickers give you to change the background picture or create 3D characters in your device. It looks like so real in the photo also AR stickers you can use to play with your friend. You can change your face through this feature. The features are only available for EMUI 9.0. Here we share a guide to enable AR Effects on Huawei/Honor Device. It works on any device that is running on EMUI 9.0.
Thanks to XDA Senior Member “Pretoriano80” to build AR Lens enabler Magisk module for Honor and Huawei device. This module will enable AR Effects for EMUI 9.0 Camera. In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to adds Enable AR Effects on Huawei and Honor Device. At first, unlock the bootloader and root of your device with Magisk then install “AR Lens enabler” module by following the steps below. So let’s know “how to install AR Lens enabler on Honor and Huawei”.
- Your device must be rooted.
- Installed Magisk in you Honor or Huawei device ⇒ Guide Here.
Download AR Effects For EMUI 9.0
Guide to installation:
- Download AR_Effects_Huawei_Camera_EMUI9 .zip and copy its internal storage to the magisk folder.
- Now open Magisk manager app.
- After that click on Module then selects add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate the AR_Effects_Huawei_Camera_EMUI9 .zip and click on it to install.
- Once done, reboot your device and enjoy Augmented Reality stickers features on your camera viewfinder.
Leave a Reply