Today we share a guide to change VoLTE Icon in Android devices. Now all newly launched devices come with VoLTE technology, Also most of the old android devices already got VoLTE update. After putting SIM card on the device, if the SIM-enabled VoLTE then in the Android status bar showing a default VoLTE icon. If you are don’t like default VoLTE icon then follow this post to change stock VoLTE Icon.
Change VoLTE Icon In Android Phone
Many users want to change the VoLTE icon. There are a few ways to do it but you are using Android and you know android comes with full of customization, we will share a guide to do it. You can change VoLTE Icon without root your device. In this MOD you will get NOKIA, FlyME OS VoLTE icons with 35+ more kinds of VoLTE icon.
In this tutorial, we’ll be using ‘substratum theme engine‘ to customize VoLTE Icon in status bar of android. Just download the ‘VoLTE MOD apk‘ from below and install it on your device. Thanks to XDA Member ‘AnkitGourav’ to create this MOD. This method works with all AOSP based custom ROMs. Also many Android-based custom ROM. So let’s go the guide to customize VoLTE Icon in Android devices.
Steps To customize VoLTE Icon In Android
- First, download and install ‘substratum theme engine’ from below.
- Now download VoLTE MOD theme application from below and install it on your device.
- After installing both apps now simply open substratum theme app and select “VoLTE MOD” from the list option.
- Once you are in the theme option click on the “select to toggle all overlays“.
- Now click on the list option in the “system UI status bar option” and select any icon pack from the list.
- After selecting icon pack, now click on the paint roller button in the below right corner of the screen. Then click “Build & Enable” option.
- Once process completed, reboot your device.
- That’s it now you can enjoy the new VoLTE icon in your Android device.
- To remove the dark theme overlay from your device simply again open substratum app > VoLTE MOD > Select all the overlay that you want to remove then to click paint roller button > Tap on Disable selected and reboot your device.