Today we share a guide to change VoLTE Icon in Android devices. Now all newly launched devices come with VoLTE technology, Also most of the old Android devices already got VoLTE updates. After putting the SIM card on the device, if the SIM-enabled VoLTE then the Android status bar shows a default VoLTE icon. If you don’t like the default VoLTE icon then follow this post to change stock VoLTE Icon.
Change VoLTE Icon On Android Phone
Many users want to change the VoLTE icon. There are a few ways to do it but if you are using Android and you know Android comes with full of customization, we will share a guide to do it. You can change VoLTE Icon without root your device. In this MOD you will get NOKIA, FlyME OS VoLTE icons with 35+ more kinds of VoLTE icons.
In this tutorial, we’ll be using the ‘substratum theme engine’ to customize VoLTE Icon in the status bar of Android. Just download the ‘VoLTE MOD apk’ from below and install it on your device. Thanks to XDA Member ‘AnkitGourav’ to create this MOD. This method works with all AOSP-based custom ROMs. Also many Android-based custom ROM. So let’s go to the guide to customizing VoLTE Icon on Android devices.
Steps To customize VoLTE Icon In Android
- First, download and install the ‘substratum theme engine’ from below.
- Now download the VoLTE MOD theme application from below and install it on your device.
- After installing both apps now simply open the substratum theme app and select “VoLTE MOD” from the list option.
- Once you are in the theme options click on the “Select to toggle all overlays“.
- Now click on the list option in the “system UI status bar option” and select any icon pack from the list.
- After selecting the icon pack, now click on the paint roller button in the below right corner of the screen. Then click the “Build & Enable” option.
- Once the process is completed, reboot your device.
- That’s it now you can enjoy the new VoLTE icon on your Android device.
- To remove the dark theme overlay from your device simply again open the substratum app > VoLTE MOD > Select all the overlays that you want to remove then click the paint roller button > Tap on Disable selected and reboot your device.