Download Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2 With Guide [Latest Version]
Android Fastboot Reset Tool is a simple tool that brings lots of essential features for Android devices. Android is the most popular customizable OS in the world. After unlocking the bootloader and root your Android device, many users face some issues. In this post, we will share with you the latest Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2. Android Fastboot Reset Tool support Qualcomm (all features supported), SPD, MTK processor devices. If you have the following Android device, then you perform all the operations without losing your data.
Android Fastboot Reset Tool For Windows PC
Earlier Android smartphone ware not secure like new ones. Now Google has added lots of security features like Factory Reset Protection (FRP). Now FRP used on almost all devices that lock the device if you format your device directly using recovery.
Here we share the best guide to remove FRP lock or bypass FRP use using Android Fastboot Reset Tool. Also, Android Fastboot Reset Tool brings lots of multi-purpose functions such as removing FRP lock, unlock the bootloader, bypass MI account, bypass screen lock, etc.
Features of Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2
The Android Fastboot Reset Tool is a very simple and powerful tool that you can use for the CPUs of MediaTek, Qualcomm, and SPD (Spreadtrum) devices. The tool is easy to use and does not require root or any other privileges.
- Pattern Lock
- SPD FRP
- Qualcomm FRP
- Xiaomi FRP
- Lenovo FRP
- Moto FRP
- Yuforia FRP
- HTC FRP
- Micromax FRP
- Unlock Bootloader
- Remove Mi Account
- Samsung Download MD
- Enter EDL Mode
Above listed, all features come with Android Fastboot Reset Tool. All features are working very well with any Android devices expect the “Remove Mi Account feature.”
- This tool will work only on Windows PC.
- Install USB Driver from here. (If your device doesn’t detect.)
- Remember to disable the antivirus on your PC before installing this tool.
Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2 Download Link
Thanks to Developer “Mohit kkc” to build this awesome tool for Android users.
How to Use Android Fastboot Reset Tool
- First, download “Android_Fastboot_Reset_Tool v1.2.zip” file and extract it on your PC.
- Now go to the extracted folder and open “Android_Fastboot_Reset_Tool V1.2.exe” file.
- You will see a popup box with a list of all the features that can tool perform. As shown in the image below.
- After that, you need to boot your device into Fastboot Mode and connect with pc using USB.
- To enter Fastboot mode, make sure your phone is turned off and press and hold the Volume up + Power button.
- Now type 1 and press enter to check smartphone is connected or not.
- If your device connected successfully, then you can use all the features of the tool.
- You can select an option by type any number or alphabet that shows the operation and click Enter.
- Once process complete disconnect your device from PC and restart.
- Thats it now all the operations supported by the Android Fastboot Reset tool on your Android device.
If you like the guide, please share it with other communities and forums 🙂. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Android stuff, wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.