Download Latest Huawei USB Driver for All Huawei and Honor Devices
Here is the latest Huawei USB Driver for all new Huawei device and latest Honor Devices. We have uploaded the all the Huawei Android Driver & Honor Driver include Huawei Modems and Routers Driver. This driver required to connect your device with pc to transfer files, updating device firmware and install twrp recovery via fastboot mode. Huawei launched their many new Phones with latest Kirin 970, and some of the devices don’t support Windows 10, But Huawei released its fixed driver That support Windows 10. We will show you how to install Huawei Driver & Honor Driver on your pc manually via the device manager.
The Latest Huawei USB Driver support Windows 64 bit and 32 bit these drivers include with MTP, ADB, and fastboot. Huawei USB COM Driver required for flashing Huawei and Honor device in test point mode if the device bricked. And the Modems and Routers Driver for Huawei 3G, 4G Modems, and Routers.
The Huawei Android Driver support almost old and new 2018 Android Huawei and Honor devices, Huawei P20, Huawei Mate 10, Honor 10, Honor View 10, Huawei Nova 3 Etc.
Download Huawei Driver & Honor Driver
- Huawei Android Driver 2018 ⇒ Huawei-Honor-Driver-2018.zip
- Latest Hisuite ⇒ HiSuite_en / HiSuite_cn
- Huawei USB COM Driver for Flashing ⇒ HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 Driver.zip
- Modems and Routers Driver ⇒ Drivers_v.5.01.06.00.rar
How To Install Huawei USB Driver on Windows
1. Before we start the guide make sure you have enabled USB Debugging on Huawei device because adb driver does not detect until enabling the USB Debugging, Go to the anchor text and read the guide.
2. There is two way you can install the drivers automatically on your Windows Pc; one is by installing latest Hisuite or by “Run DriverSetup.exe” from Huawei-Honor-Driver-2018.zip.
3. Method 2 manually via the device manager. Download the driver zip file and unzip driver folder on your pc now Open device Manager by run “devmgmt.msc.”
4. Now connect your device and select Unknown, adb, fastboot device by right click ⇒ Update driver
- Select browse my computer for driver software
5. Browse the driver folder and install it.
6. Once driver installation is done reboot your pc and connect your device.
More Drivers ⇒
We hope you like the guide we have written with complete instruction and screenshot. If you still don’t understand how to install just comment below we will surely help you :).