Here is the latest Huawei USB Driver for all new Huawei devices and the latest Honor Devices. We have uploaded all the Huawei Android Driver & Honor Driver including Huawei Modems and Routers Driver. This driver is required to connect your device with pc to transfer files, update device firmware, and install TWRP recovery via fastboot mode. Huawei launched many new Phones with the latest Kirin 990, and some of the devices don’t support Windows 10, But Huawei released its fixed driver That supports Windows 10. We will show you how to install Huawei Driver & Honor Driver on your pc manually via the device manager.
The Latest Huawei USB Driver supports Windows 64-bit and 32-bit these drivers include MTP, ADB, and fastboot. Huawei USB COM Driver is required for flashing Huawei and Honor devices in test point mode if the device bricked. And the Modems and Routers Driver for Huawei 3G, 4G Modems, and Routers.
- Supported Device
The Huawei Android Driver supports almost old and new Android Huawei and Honor devices, including Huawei P20, Huawei Mate 10, Honor 10, Honor View 10, Huawei Nova 3 Etc.
Download Huawei Driver & Honor Driver
- Huawei Android Driver Latest version ⇒ HW-DRIVER.ZIP
- Latest Hisuite ⇒ HiSuite_en / HiSuite_cn
- Huawei USB COM Driver for Flashing ⇒ HW USB COM 1.0 DRIVER.ZIP
- Modems and Routers Driver ⇒ Drivers_v.5.01.06.00.rar
How To Install Huawei USB Driver on Windows
1. Before we start the guide make sure you have enabled USB Debugging on Huawei device because the ADB driver does not detect until enabling the USB Debugging, Go to the anchor text and read the guide.
2. There is two way you can install the drivers automatically on your Windows PC, Second Method is by installing the latest Hisuite or by “Run DriverSetup.exe” from the Huawei USB Driver zip file.
3. Method 2 manually via the device manager. Download the driver zip file and unzip the driver folder on your pc now Open the Device Manager by run “devmgmt.msc.”
4. Now connect your device and select Unknown, adb, fastboot device by right click ⇒ Update driver
- Select Browse my computer for driver software
5. Browse the driver folder and install it.
6. Once driver installation is done reboot your pc and connect your device.
More Drivers ⇒
We hope you like the guide we have written with complete instructions and screenshots. If you still don’t understand how to install just comment below we will surely help you :).