Download Latest ZTE USB Driver for All ZTE and Nubia Devices
Here is the latest ZTE USB Driver for all new ZTE Android device Axon 7, Axon M, ZTE Blade V9, Nubia Z17, Nubia Nubia Red Magic. We have uploaded all the ZTE USB Driver, ZTE ADB driver, fastboot driver include ZTE QDL driver for flashing with MI Flash Tool. This driver required to connect your device with pc to transfer files, updating device firmware and install twrp recovery via fastboot mode. ZTE and Nubia launched their many new Phones with latest Snapdragon Processor, and new Snapdragon Processor devices don’t support Windows 10, But here is the new ZTE driver That support Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7. We will show you how to install ZTE Android Driver on your pc manually via the device manager.
The Latest ZTE USB Driver support Windows 10 these drivers include with MTP, ADB, FASTBOOT and Qualcomm QDL driver. We have also uploaded the latest ZTE Modem Driver for ZTE 3G, 4G modems.
The ZTE Android Driver support almost old and new ZTE phones Axon 7, Axon 7 Mini, Axon M, ZTE Blade V8, Zte Blade V9, Nubia Z17, Nubia Nubia Red Magic, Nubia Z17s, Nubia Z18, etc.
Download ZTE USB Driver
ZTE Android Driver 2018 ⇒ Zte Driver Setup 2018.zip
ZTE QDL Driver ⇒ QUD.WIN.1.1 Installer-10040.5 Setup.exe
ZTE ADB, FASTBOOT, MODEM Drivers, for Manual Install ⇒ ZTE-ADB-QDL-DRIVER.zip
Latest ZTE Modem Driver ⇒ modem-driver-zte.zip
How To Install ZTE USB Driver on Windows
1. Before we start the guide make sure you have enabled USB Debugging on your device because adb driver does not detect until enabling the USB Debugging to go to the anchor text and read the guide.
2. There is two way you can install the drivers automatically on your Windows Pc; one is by installing the latest Zte Driver.
3. Method 2 manually via the device manager. Download the ZTE ADB FASTBOOT MODEM Drivers zip file and unzip driver folder on your pc now Open device Manager by run “devmgmt.msc.”
4. Now connect your device and select Unknown, adb, fastboot device by right click ⇒ Update driver
- Select browse my computer for driver software
5. Browse the driver folder and install it.
6. Once driver installation is done reboot your pc and connect your device.
More Drivers ⇒
We hope you like the guide we have written with complete instruction and screenshot. If you still don’t understand how to install comment below, we will surely help you 🙂