The latest version of Xiaomi PC Suite is available for all Xiaomi devices i.e. Mi, Redmi, and Poco phones. The new Xiaomi PC Suite v4.2 beta is available only in the Chinese language but thanks to “TomHenson” to translate the app into the English version. Xiaomi is continuously updating its lineup of Android support with this tool. The Mi Phone Assistant (Mi PC Suite) directly connects with your device and it allows for multiple tasks. Let’s check some details and download Xiaomi PC Suite v4.2 for Windows 10, 8, and 7.
This is the official Mi Phone Assistant application developed by Xiaomi for Xiaomi Android MIUI users who use Windows OS. The Mi PC Suite software provides several functions, such as music managing, reading and sending SMS, and installing/uninstalling APK applications on your device directly from your PC desktop. Also, you can upgrade, downgrade or flash stock ROM on your MIUI device.
Before using Mi PC Suite on the computer, you need to first download Xiaomi ADB Driver. The Mi Phone Assistant is only available for Windows PC for now. You can use it on Windows 10, 8, and Windows 7. The New Xiaomi PC Suite v4.2 comes with a slightly redesigned design with some extra features and mobile support. To know more details about this tool, continue reading ahead.
Xiaomi Mi PC Suite – Features:
- Support any device running on above Android 5+.
- Update, downgrade, and Flash stock ROM.
- Slightly revamped all of the interfaces.
- Remove File Manager from the tool.
- Bug fixes during backup creation and restoration.
- Added backup for WeChat.
- And much more.
There are no special requirements for this suite to run on a PC. But you should be running Windows.
- Xiaomi ADB USB Driver.
- Windows 7
- Windows 10, 8.1, and Windows 11.
Download Xiaomi PC Suite
Xiaomi PC Suite – How to Use
1. First, you need to download and extract the MiPhoneAssistant tool on your PC and open it.
2. Now install Xiaomi ADB USB Driver using this guide. Once installed now go to the setting option in the phone then open System ⇒ About the phone.
3. Scroll down and tap the Build number seven times. This will enable Developer options on your device.
4. In Developer Option, scroll down and enable USB Debugging. Now enable USB Debugging on your phone.
5. Now after doing the above steps, connect your Miui running phone to the PC by using the USB cable.
6. Once connected, open the MiPhoneAssistant Tool on your desktop.
8. Now the PC suite is yours. You can see lots of options available is available for you.
So here is the screenshot of the pc suite. If you like the post share it with other communities and forums, Follow our social pages to get all updates as soon as possible. Follow here. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, and Ringtones updates – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.