Use CloudFlare 220.127.116.11 DNS On Any Android Device
Previous week Cloudflare officially launched there new own DNS service. They promise to speed up your internet connection and keep greater privacy protection. You can easily change your DNS on the computer but in a smartphone is not possible. So today we saw a proper way to use CloudFlare DNS on android device and now share with you these methods. Here you can find how to use CloudFlare 18.104.22.168 DNS on Any Android Device.
CloudFlare says 22.214.171.124 DNS is faster than any DSN provider and it also 28% faster than other all DNS services. Cloudflare has worked with APNIC to offer its DNS service through 126.96.36.199. If you are using Magisk on your android device then there’s a new module that will let you take benefits of the CloudFlare DNS. It may make your PING better and lite speed increase in the process.
Use CloudFlare DNS for Android:
This module is so simple to use. It forwards all your data through CloudFlare’s servers. This app works on any Android device. Just need to Root your device with Magisk. We share CloudFlare DNS Magisk module in download selection. So let’s go to the instruction to use CloudFlare 188.8.131.52 DNS on any Android devices.
You may also like:
- How To Increase Keyboard Height In Google Keyboard
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers In FHD Resolution
- GB WhatsApp 6.50 MOD APK For Android With New Updated Features
- Download Nokia Launcher For Any Android Smartphones
- Latest Stock HTC Music Player v8.10 For All Android Device
- Your device must be rooted.
- Installed Magisk in you phone ⇒ Guide Here.
Download CloudFlare DNS Module:
Thanks, XDA Senior Member ” Rom ” to build CloudFlare DNS for Magisk module. Just download the latest version of CloudFlare 184.108.40.206 DNS module and install it by following steps below.
Guide to installation:
- Download CloudFareDNS4Magisk.zip and copy its internal storage to the magisk folder.
- Now open Magisk manager app.
- Click on Module then select add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate the CloudFareDNS4Magisk.zip and click on it to install.
- Once done, reboot your device and enjoy CloudFlare 220.127.116.11 DNS.