The new Xiaomi Android device comes with a locked bootloader; You can’t flash recoveries like TWRP or other .img files until you unlock the bootloader. But after Unlocking the Android bootloader you can able to flash any recovery, moded images file even you can root the device. Xiaomi has released an official bootloader unlock tool Mi Flash Unlock for Xiaomi Redmi and MI devices, with this tool you can unlock Redmi and MI device bootloaders. In this post, we have shared the latest Latest Xiaomi MI Unlock Tool for Unlocking Mi Bootloader without the bootloader unlocks code.
Unlocking the bootloader is an easy thing any Android user can do, including Xiaomi users too, but not for other Android phones; some phones don’t support directly Unlocking bootloader via fastboot. Manny Android vendors like Huawei, LG, HTC, Motorola, and Sony don’t support direct bootloader unlock you have to request the unlock code via their official website then you can unlock it. In this case, Xiaomi has a different bootloader unlock process. Xiaomi users have to download Xiaomi MI Unlock Tool and users have to sign in to their mi account in MiFlash Unlock Tool.
Benefits of Unlock Bootloader:-
After Unlocking Xiaomi Bootloader you can able to install TWRP Recovery, Rooting Installing custom ROM, and customize the device. Also, you can unbrick the device with the flash boot.img, system.img, recovery.img, userdata.img. You can flash full ROM after unlocking the bootloader.
There are particular disadvantages also. The most critical function of the simple fact your cellphone becomes marginally less protected. If you are not careful, then a hacker can break your mobile by installing malicious programs. Some programs usually from banks also limit portions of the program’s functionality on unlocked devices.
All Xiaomi MI, Redmi old and New Android phones
- You must ensure that your device is in working condition not in (hard bricked, soft-bricked, bootloop state).
- Insert a working sim card before proceeding to unlock.
- Before starting the Bootloader Unlock process, do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery files and Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installation.
- Install Xiaomi USB Drivers.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock on Xiaomi to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool.
- Read guide.
Download Xiaomi MI Unlock Tool in the zip file
We have shared the latest miflash unlock tool v6.5.406.31 with the old miflash unlock tool v4.5.514.47 so you can try the latest to the old version if the latest version not working for your device.
|New mi unlock tool v6.5.406.31||miflash_unlock_v6.5.406.31.zip|
|miflash unlock v4.5.514.47||miflash_unlock_v4.5.514.47.zip|
|miflash unlock v3.5.1128.45||miflash_unlock_v3.5.1128.45.zip|
|miflash unlock v3.5.1108.44||miflash_unlock_v3.5.1108.44.zip|
|miflash unlock v3.3.525.23||miflash_unlock_v3.3.525.23.zip|
How To use Xiaomi MI Unlock Tool for Unlocking Mi Bootloader
1. Make sure you have logged Mi account for a week, or wait for one week waiting period if you just logged into your Mi account.
2. Follow all the Prerequisites, Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, and OEM Unlock, and install Xiaomi Diver on your pc.
3. Download the latest MiFlash Unlock Tool zip file and unzip the zip file.
4. Run miflash_unlock.exe from the miflash_unlock folder and sign in with your mi account.
5. Now switch off your device and hold the Volume Down button and connect the USB cable, to turn your device into bootloader mode.
6. Once your device is connected to your computer Press “Unlock” and follow the waiting period shown in Mi Unlock Tool to unlock your device.
7. Read the full guide on how to unlock Xiaomi Bootloader.
Error and Fixes:
- If you’re facing “Couldn’t verify, please wait for a minute or two/ No Network/86012/20091” related errors when adding Mi Account in Mi Unlock Status. File a bug report via Settings— Feedback, attach the screenshot of the errors and the bug log directly from your phone. Don’t spam the forum with multiple threads across subforums.
- If you’re facing “User Portrait Scores Too Low Or Black”, please create or use a new Mi Account to unlock.