Download Latest Mi Flash Unlock Tool for Unlocking Mi Bootloader
The new Xiaomi Android device comes with the locked bootloader; You can’t flash recovery like TWRP or other .img files until you unlock the bootloader. But after Unlock Android bootloader you can able to flash any recovery, moded images file even you can root the device. Xiaomi has released an official bootloader unlock tool Mi Flash Unlock for Xiaomi Redmi and MI device, with this tool you can unlock Redmi and MI device bootloader. In this post, we have shared the latest Latest Xiaomi Mi Flash Unlock Tool for Unlocking Mi Bootloader without bootloader unlock code.
Unlocking bootloader is an easy thing any Android user can do that, Xiaomi user too, but not for other Android phone’s; some phones don’t support directly Unlocking bootloader via fastboot. Manny Android Vendor like Huawei, LG, HTC, Motorola, Sony doesn’t support direct bootloader unlock you have to request the unlock code via their official website then you can unlock. In this case, Xiaomi has a different bootloader unlock process. Xiaomi users have to download Mi Flash Unlock Tool and users have to sign in their mi account in Mi Flash Unlock Tool.
Benefits of Unlock Bootloader:-
After Unlock Bootloader you can able to install TWRP Recovery, Rooting Installing custom ROM’s and customize the device. Also, you can unbrick the device by the flash boot.img, system.img, recovery.img, userdata.img. You can flash full ROM after unlocking the bootloader.
There are particular disadvantages also. The most critical function of the simple fact your cellphone becomes marginally less protected. If you are not careful, then a hacker can break your mobile by installing malicious programs. Some programs usually from banks also limit portions of the program’s functionality on unlocked devices.
- You must ensure that your device is in working condition not in (hard bricked, soft-bricked, bootloop state).
- Insert a working sim card before proceeding to unlock.
- Before starting the Bootloader Unlock process, do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery files, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install Xiaomi ADB-FASTBOOT Driver.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock on Xiaomi to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool.
- Read guide.
Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool in zip file
We have shared the latest miflash unlock v3.5.1128.45 to old miflash unlock v3.3.525.23 so you can try the latest to old version if the latest version not working for your device.
|(LATEST) miflash unlock v3.5.1128.45||miflash_unlock_v3.5.1128.45.zip|
|miflash unlock v3.5.1108.44||miflash_unlock_v3.5.1108.44.zip|
|miflash unlock v3.3.525.23||miflash_unlock_v3.3.525.23.zip|
How To use Mi Flash Unlock Tool for Unlocking Mi Bootloader
1. Make sure you have logged Mi account for a week, or wait for one week of waiting period if you just logged into Mi account.
2. Follow all the Pre-requisites, Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock and install Xiaomi diver on your pc.
3. Download the latest Mi Flash Unlock Tool zip file and unzip the zip file.
4. Run miflash_unlock.exe from miflash_unlock folder and sign in with your mi account.
5. Now switch off your device and hold the Volume Down button and connect the USB cable, to turn your device into bootloader mode.
6. Once your device is connected to your computer Press “Unlock” and follow the waiting period shown in Mi Unlock Tool to unlock your device.
7. Read the full guide on how to unlock Xiaomi Bootloader.
Error and Fixes:
- If you’re facing “Couldn’t verify, please wait for a minute or two/ No Network/86012/20091” related errors when adding Mi Account in Mi Unlock Status. File a bug report via Settings— Feedback, attach the screenshot of the errors and the bug log directly from your phone. Don’t spam the forum with multiple threads across subforum.
- If you’re facing “User Portrait Scores Too Low Or Black”, please create or use a new Mi Account to unlock.