The new Realme Android phones come with locked bootloader, You can’t flash recoveries like twrp or other .img files until you unlock the bootloader. But after Unlock Android bootloader you can able to flash any recovery, moded images file even you can root the device. Realme released the official bootloader unlock guide on their forum, We will share the step-by-step guide. In this guide, we will show you How To Unlock Realme Phones Bootloader, the Official Method with DeepTesting unlocking app, and the fastboot OEM code.
Unlocking bootloader is an easy thing any Android user can do that as Realme too, but not for other Android phones, some phones don’t support directly Unlocking the bootloader via fastboot. Manny Android vendors like Huawei, LG, HTC, Motorola, and Sony don’t support direct bootloader unlock you have to request the unlock code via their official website then you can unlock it. But Realme released the bootloader unlock guide on the realme forum. The Realme forum member posted a free bootloader unlock guide via the fastboot method we will show you how to do it.
Benefits of Unlock Bootloader:-
After Unlock Bootloader you can able to install TWRP Recovery, Rooting Installing custom ROM and customize the device. Also, you can unbrick the device with the flash boot.img, system.img, recovery.img, userdata.img. You can flash full ROM after unlocking the bootloader.
There are particular disadvantages also. The most critical function of the simple fact your cellphone becomes marginally less protected. If you are not careful, then a hacker can break your mobile by installing malicious programs. Some programs normally from banks also limit portions of the program’s functionality on unlocked devices.
Pre-requisites & Downloads:
- Before starting the Bootloader Unlock process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Install ADB-FASTBOOT Driver.
- Download fastboot Tool ⇒ Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools.
- Download realme DeepTesting Tool Apk file for Your Model
Download Realme DeepTesting Unlocking Tool Apk file
|DeepTesting Tool||Download link|
|Universal Version 1||DeepTesting-universal-Android-P.apk|
|Universal Version 2||DeepTesting_realme-release_signed.apk|
|Realme 3 Pro||DeepTesting-realme-3-Pro.apk|
|Realme X2 Pro||DeepTestin-realme-X2pro.apk|
|Realme 5 Pro||DeepTesting_realme-5pro.apk|
|Realme 6 /6 Pro||DeepTesting_realme_6pro.apk|
|Realme 7 Pro||DeepTesting-realme-7-Pro.apk|
|Narzo 20 Pro||DeepTesting_Narzo_20_Pro.apk|
|Realme X7 / X7 Pro||DeepTest_Realme_X7.apk|
How To Unlock Realme Bootloader via fastboot Method
1. First, read Pre-requisites and Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.
2. Download realme DeepTesting Apk and fastboot Tool.
3. Install the DeepTesting Apk unlock tool and run the app, and Tap on “Start applying”.
4. Select the checkbox, and submit your application.
9. Connect your device to the PC and go to fastboot Tool folder.
10. Now open command promotes to the ADB & fastboot folder by Hold Shift + Mouse Right Click and types the command one by one.
- This command will reboot your device into fastboot mode, or you can do this from the DeepTesting unlocking app by Start the in-depth test.
11. Use this command to Unlock Realme Phones Bootloader.
- Once you confirm the unlocking your phone will be reset all data will be erased.
Relocking the bootloader
You can re-lock the bootloader anytime if you want to receive the OTA updates or get the warranty.
- Follow the proceed to re-lock the bootloader.
- Download and install the DeepTesting unlocking app again.
- Run the app and tap on “apply to exit in-depth test“. and hold the power key to reboot your phone into bootloader or use “adb reboot bootloader” command”.
- Go to the adb-fastboot tool folder and open the cmd window and use this command.
fastboot flashing lock
- Press the Volume Up or Down key on your phone to confirm the re-locking.
Now your device is ready for modding, flashing recovery, and ROMs.