Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Alcatel OneTouch Idol X
- Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy C7 Snapdragon Variant Only
- Install TWRP Recovery Root Xperia XZ1 (Permanent Root New Method)
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Vivo Y66
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Acer Liquid Z630S
- How To Find Out Who Is Using Your Wi-Fi with Fing app
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- Alcatel OneTouch Idol X
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Install Driver From Here.
- Download “ADBFASTBOOT TOOL“, ” TWRP ”, ” SuperSu”
- Read Guide.
- make sure you have unlocked bootloader.
⇓⇓ Downloads Section ⇓⇓
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Alcatel OneTouch Idol X:
1.) First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery for your phone.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “twrp.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (fastboot) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8.) Reboot the device to recovery.
- Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Alcatel OneTouch Idol X:-
- Download “SuperSu_2.82.Zip” copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume Down + Power.
- Now Allow Modifications “Swipe to Allow Modifications” allow it.
- Go to Install Navigate to SuperSu_2.82.Zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.