Motorola phones always released with lock bootloader. Motorola device can’t be rooted or other customization first you need to unlock the bootloader. The new device launched with bloatware only rooted phone user can remove this bloatware. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods. So let’s begin Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Moto E3 Power
Motorola launched Moto E3 Power smartphone in August 2016. The Moto E3 comes with 5.0 inch HD 720 pixels by 1280 pixels display. Moto E3 Powerd by MT6735P 1 GHz quad-core processor 2GB of ram. About the storage, it has 16GB of internal memory expanded up to 32GB. About the camera Moto E3 Power 8-megapixel back camera and a 5-megapixel front for selfies. The E3 Power running on Android 6.0.1 and is a 3500mAh nonremovable battery.
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS (All data will erase).
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Motorola ADB Fastboot Driver -> Link
- Download and unzip “Moto-E3-Power-Twrp3.0-Root.zip” .
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Download Moto E3 Power Root Twrp Tool ⇓⇓
Instruction To Unlock Bootloader Of Motorola Moto E3 Power
1.) Read Preparation Download and unzip “Moto-E3-Power-Twrp3.0-Root.zip“.
2.) Connect your phone to PC and open a cmd window on Moto-E3-Power-Twrp3.0-Root folder by Shift + Mouse Right – Open Cmd Here.
3.) Now type or paste this commands to unlock the bootloader.
adb reboot bootloader
- That will turn your phone into fastboot mode if the command not working try to go manually by the press and hold Volume Up + Power and Select Bootloader.
- unlock bootloader Via This Bellow Command.
fastboot oem unlock
- Now erase user data to complete the unlock.
fastboot format userdata
- Next flash The Twrp Recovery.
Instruction To Install Twrp 3.0 On Moto E3 Power
- Flash twrp recovery Via This Bellow Command.
fastboot flash recovery TWRP_220.127.116.11-moto_E3_power.img
- Install Twrp for temporary to root the device use this command
fastboot boot TWRP_18.104.22.168-moto_E3_power.img
- Reboot Your Phone Normal Mode Via This Bellow Command
How To Root Moto E3 Power
- Turn off your phone.
- Turn on Your Phone Into Recovery Mode By Hold (Volume Up + Power) and select Recovery.
Or reboot recovery by adb command “adb reboot recovery”
- Now Connect your phone to PC and copy “UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76.zip” To TWRP folder.
- Disconnect your phone from PC.
- Go To Install Navigate To /sdcard/twrp “UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76” & Install .
- Reboot & Enjoy
First boot takes up to 5 minutes after normal boot flash this zip if device bootloop “https://build.nethunter.com/android-tools/no-verity-opt-encrypt/no-verity-opt-encrypt-3.2.zip“.
- Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Super SU Root
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root OnePlus 5T
- Root Samsung Galaxy J1 Verizon SM-J100VPP
- Install TWRP 3.1 Recovery and Root Huawei P9 in EMUI 5.0
Like Share Comment Bellow 🙂
What will this???? zip do?
Thanks it really worked. That additional zip contains boot image which fixes bootloop. I appreciate your work. Keep it up
I have successfully rooted and installed twrp, tho I’m not able to install OTA package, can you please help me with this issue?
you cant install ota with twrp bro you need to install stock recovery to install ota updates
for me its show error at the time of booloop… failed to mount /data….
and now its not getting start
flash this zip via twrp recovery https://build.nethunter.com/android-tools/no-verity-opt-encrypt/no-verity-opt-encrypt-3.2.zip 🙂
Bro can u make a video on it
My boot menu is in Chinese. I’m practically blind. What to do?
change the language from twrp -> advance last option