Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 5 which was released a few month ago, has been upgraded to OnePlus 5T. RIP those users who bought the OnePlus 5 just a few days ago. Now OnePlus 5T is available just a 1K price difference between OnePlus 5 and 5T. The OnePlus 5T upgrade includes the 18:9 screen ratio display. Most of the specifications are the same but it again it is a tough competitor in the 40K range. We also posted the latest OnePlus 5T exclusive wallpapers check them out. Now we will see about its rooting and install TWRP recovery. Follow Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root OnePlus 5T.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Move To Table
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- OnePlus 5T
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Unlock Bootloader.
- Install Driver From Here.
- Download “ADBFASTBOOT TOOL“, ” TWRP ”, ” Magisk v14″ “Magisk Manager”
- Read Guide.
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Infinix Note 4 Pro (X571)
- Install Official TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery For LG G6 and Galaxy Tab S2
- Root OnePlus 3T Unlock Bootloader, Flash TWRP with OnePlus 3T ToolKit
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Moto G5S Plus
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy J7 Pro
⇓⇓ Downloads Section ⇓⇓
Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of OnePlus 5T:-
1.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” and unzip it.
2.) Open Command Promot in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right Button => Open Cmd Here.
3.) Connect your phone to pc now copy paste this commands to cmd window and hit enter.
adb reboot bootloader
- This command will turn your phone into bootloader mode.
fastboot oem unlock
This command will unlock your phone bootloader. Just type below command and it will reboot your device with the unlocked bootloader.
Now we will head to further recovery and root installation.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root OnePlus 5T:
1.) First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery for your phone.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “twrp-3.1.1-0-****.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (fastboot) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8.) Reboot the device to recovery.
fastboot oem reboot-recovery
- Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root OnePlus 5T:-
- Download “Magisk-v14.0.zip” copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume Up + Power.
- Now Allow Modifications “Swipe to Allow Modifications” allow it.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk-v14.0.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone Install Magisk Manager.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.